• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pork and horse meat found in Burger King's beef burgers. HALAL or not HALAL?

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will you still consume their burger?

[video=youtube;dpfdrJ8Lwvg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpfdrJ8Lwvg[/video]
"Burger King has acknowledged this week that some of its burgers in Britain and Ireland included horsemeat and pork, the latest development in an ongoing scandal.

Horsemeat actually contains just as much protein and far less fat than beef, according to nutritionists."*

Horse DNA was found in the "all beef" patties Burger King used in the UK. The fastfood giant is saying that a supplier used an unauthorized beef supplier and that no health risk was posed. Would horses not raised for meat be okay for consumption? Would you be angry if you were unwittingly fed horse? Ana Kasparian and Sam Schacher (Pop Trigger) discuss.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Back then, ramly burgers across the causeway was said to be made of every type of meat from rabbit to horse to dead zoo animals

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does not matter whether it is Halal or not-Halal (what will happen?). It doesn't pose any health risks - that's more important. Horse meat is fine by me. I know people who have it as a steak.

Cheers!

Chloe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its common...all these meat are all mixed up...you can even find kangeroo meat in these burgers..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Word of caution; never kena a geLding's meat..too much of it can make your's go fLaccid.Best horsie's meat are those of a staLLion..:wink:

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you one those urine idiots who consume tiger, shark and rhino products as a cure to their sexual impotency?

eeeee. bro dont be bodoh can. if you got problems pls go see doc, dont believe in all these urine fallacies and kill animals anyhow

Word of caution; never kena a geLding's meat..too much of it can make your's go fLaccid.Best horsie's meat are those of a staLLion..:wink:

lesMISERABLES

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where food is concerned, only pork and its derivatives are haram, that is, forbidden.

Horse meat is OK. You have to trust me on this, as I know the Quran and the Traditions of the Prophet.

itchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does not matter whether it is Halal or not-Halal (what will happen?). It doesn't pose any health risks - that's more important. Horse meat is fine by me. I know people who have it as a steak.

Cheers!

If you can eat horse meat, nothing else is impossible.