• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poor delivery rider was booked at Tg Katong road outside a vet clinic yesterday

pachinko

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw this malay guy pleading in a humble tone for the parking warden to give him a chance for parking his vehicle just outside the vet clinic . He was almost in tears , trying to make ends meet with food delivery and there was no parking so he left his vehicle for less than 5 minutes which I was quite near him waiting at the bus stop. The warden told him in quite a loud voice , you have committed an offence , I have already taken a photo and cannot cancel ! Again the victim pleaded to no avail , I was tempted to help him beg the warden but then was afraid it could make it worst for him. At the end of it , he still got a summon for stopping outside the vet clinic for delivering food. During CB , it’s stressful for everybody , especially those trying to earn a living delivering food . Hope parking wardens will be more sympathetic if someone committed an trivial offence . I could not sleep last night thinking of this incident that replayed in my mind , especially he pleaded in such a sorrowful manner. He may be the bread winner after losing his job and now trying to make ends meet . I wish the officer from parking violations division will exercise sympathy when dealing with this summon.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gov need to refill coffers, where else except to rip off the people. You should have gone to him and asked if he voted for PAP and if he will be voting for PAP.