• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poll: Will You Marry Unchaste Wendy Chong?

Will You Marry Unchaste Wendy Chong?

• Yes, I love having sex in cars.

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Yes, I am also an attention seeking whore.

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • No, I don't like second hand goods.

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • No, I have my morals.

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will you marry Wendy Chong, even though your parents would disown you, you relatives will not invite you for CNY and distanced themselves from you, your friends and colleagues will laugh and mock at you, your church will throw you out , strangers will spit on you etc.etc..

Stage 5

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow! 4 votes for your poll thus far. That must be a real crowning moment to your achievements.:smile:

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You forgotten to include one more line," No, I am a married man."

Will you marry Wendy Chong, even though your parents would disown you, you relatives will not invite you for CNY and distanced themselves from you, your friends and colleagues will laugh and mock at you, your church will throw you out , strangers will spit on you etc.etc..

clinton444

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cunton pussy piece of shit :oIo::oIo::oIo:

since you dislike woman so much, I believe this toy will make you a very happy "gay"

32093-1.jpg
l

StonebridgeLeaner

Alfrescian
Loyal

You're something that has no brain unfortunately.