• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poll - How long will Lee Kuan Yew regime survive after the death of LKY?

How long will PAP survive after the death of LKY?

• One thousand years

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • At least for 2 general elections

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Until the first general elections

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • One year after his death

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • 6 months after his death

• 1 month after his death

• Collapse before LKY is buried

Votes: 14 25.5%

• Total voters

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: How do you want smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY to die?

One wanted smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY to die painfully
Eighteen wanted smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY to die slowly and painfully

Alamak! I should have included another option for smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY to die very slowly and very painfully.
Which more likely than not, will be exactly what will happen to that bastard smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY

Come on COWARD Escher, why don't you copy and email your post content and sent it to the PMOs office or to the minister???

Your mum only give birth to you with one Ballz or no Ballz at all??? Are u a enuch, Escher??? Ha Ha Ha Ha

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

4 messages from hk14k!
My son, product of my cuming into his mom mouthing silently and very pathetically that he is trying to talk 4 times but because he
got hello kittied , whatever the fuck he want to say remain hidden becos he is on my ignore list.
No one to quote him so he was screaming away but no one here gave him a flying fuck as should be the case.
Maybe they put hk14k on ignore too.

He will be more fruitful if he just stick his head below water line of unflushed toilet bowl and sing muckjular stinkapura a dozen times to the turds and tissue paper floating next to him. Those pieces of turds and tissue paper cannot put him on ignore list and got to listen to him.
He will smell much better too when he lift his head up even if he will remain as ugly as before.

While my cum is good, his mother genes had not been that good. He always jealous when he looked at his cousins and uncles.
After all, I had said his mother sister a better fuck for me and so was his mother mother a very good fuck too.

Not hk14k fault that his aunt and grandmother got better genes than his mother.

And on top of that, his mother hated him and wished she aborted him.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

4 messages from hk14k!

While my cum is good, his mother genes had not been that good. He always jealous when he looked at his cousins and uncles.
After all, I had said his mother sister a better fuck for me and so was his mother mother a very good fuck too.

Oh ya, if you didn't read the content of my post, then why is your reply in-line with what i've mentioned??? Why are you pretending... Trying to show to the rest you're a class above everyone when you're nothing but just a COWARD EUNUCH...

I understood you've inherited your mum's blow job skills but talk with brains.... Look at how you post before you even mentioned that i reply you 4 times!!!

If i'm in your ignore list, why you keep mentioning me in your post??? Ha Ha Ha Ha~~~~ Because i advertise free for your mum that's why you miss me so much that you have to mentioned me in your every post!!! COWARD U ARE!!! :biggrin:

Heisenberg

Alfrescian
Loyal

4 messages from hk14k!
My son, product of my cuming into his mom mouthing silently and very pathetically that he is trying to talk 4 times but because he
got hello kittied , whatever the fuck he want to say remain hidden becos he is on my ignore list.
No one to quote him so he was screaming away but no one here gave him a flying fuck as should be the case.
Maybe they put hk14k on ignore too.

He will be more fruitful if he just stick his head below water line of unflushed toilet bowl and sing muckjular stinkapura a dozen times to the turds and tissue paper floating next to him. Those pieces of turds and tissue paper cannot put him on ignore list and got to listen to him.
He will smell much better too when he lift his head up even if he will remain as ugly as before.

This is an inspired piece of literary work. I am printing it and framing it up. Keep up the good work !

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is an inspired piece of literary work. I am printing it and framing it up. Keep up the good work !

Thank you for your kind words.

I had not wanted to write what I wrote on hk14k when he first came on to the scene here.
Then when he wanted me to explain myself to him and revealed more of his background it dawned on me he might well be a product of my cum when I was sowing wild oats in my earlier years.

I still would have taken pity on him until it was clear he was one of PAP paid doggies and had decided like smear of shit on sole of shoe to work for Kempeitai so he could eat better and live better. hk14k was hypocritical to claim he left singapore for better life. Leongsam even caught him out on that.

Those traitors who decided to take PAP crumbs had betrayed all traces of humanity in them and had become like LKY, smear of shit on sole of my shoe.

I scrapped my sole on the grass , but his smell lingered on and every now and then, he tried screaming out for attention even though he knew he was gagged and made into hello kitty with no mouth and cannot talk or scream.

Go do something and anything more gainful and happy to your life and to those around you.

Ignore this pathetic hk14k.
Remember to wear condoms when you go sow wild oats to prevent strange entities
like hk14k from coming about to disturb the tranquility of our beautiful world and being
paid doggies of PAP maggots & cockroaches.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another coward pretending to be a hero....

You should have added to yr collections by framing up escher mum's advertisement!!!

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal

I had not wanted to write what I wrote on hk14k when he first came on to the scene here.
Then when he wanted me to explain myself to him and revealed more of his background it dawned on me he might well be a product of my cum when I was sowing wild oats in my earlier years.

I still would have taken pity on him until it was clear he was one of PAP paid doggies and had decided like smear of shit on sole of shoe to work for Kempeitai so he could eat better and live better. hk14k was hypocritical to claim he left singapore for better life. Leongsam even caught him out on that.

Those traitors who decided to take PAP crumbs had betrayed all traces of humanity in them and had become like LKY, smear of shit on sole of my shoe.

I scrapped my sole on the grass , but his smell lingered on and every now and then, he tried screaming out for attention even though he knew he was gagged and made into hello kitty with no mouth and cannot talk or scream.

Go do something and anything more gainful and happy to your life and to those around you.

Ignore this pathetic hk14k.
Remember to wear condoms when you go sow wild oats to prevent strange entities
like hk14k from coming about to disturb the tranquility of our beautiful world and being
paid doggies of PAP maggots & cockroaches.

I am a fan of yours too. You write like Cruxx :biggrin:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Trying to come out with excuses with your coward act again...

You was the one who comes into my thread when I didn't agree on what you say. You bragged yourself to be a BIG-TIMER in taiwan but when i accepted your challenge, you side-stepped n till now you dun even dare to answer directly to my question that posted to you...

Then again you tried to impress by saying how BIG-TIME you're in China n again when i accepted your challenge, your ballz stroll up all the way to your throat n disappear like an eunuch...

You mentioned you graduate from a premium school and your grammar n vocab is not even my standard (NTC). Ain't you ashamed of yourself.

You then tried using other clone account (Crane) to talk gangster with me n i accepted for the 3rd time n again you show everyone yr mum borned u without ballz. You're right, your mum should have aborted u!

Come out with new vulgarities vocab n dun keep using that piece of "smear of shit on yr mum's smelly hole"... And your Hello Kitty simply doesn't work on me at all!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am a fan of yours too. You write like Cruxx :biggrin:

I thought you're a fan of Geylang Meng Chai as well!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:...

Singapore RUBBISH GANGSTER.... Some more talk to me about Pai Kia!!!

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal

I thought you're a fan of Geylang Meng Chai as well!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:...

Singapore RUBBISH GANGSTER.... Some more talk to me about Pai Kia!!!

There was a total nut case I encountered in the chat room, some time back. His moniker is Time2Evacuate :biggrin:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

There was a total nut case I encountered in the chat room, some time back. His moniker is Time2Evacuate :biggrin:

That's why i called you a EUNUCH, a COWARD...

You dun even dare to admit what you have said.... Your mum has borned you so cheaply n worst of all, now i knew that you're borned without ballz too....

Last edited:

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's why i called you a EUNUCH, a COWARD...

You dun even dare to admit what you have said.... Your mum has borned you so cheaply n worst of all, now i knew that you're borned without ballz too....

Go seek medical help. You'll jump over the cliff in no time ..... with all these angst and resentment bottled up within you :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Go seek medical help. You'll jump over the cliff in no time ..... with all these angst and resentment bottled up within you :biggrin:

hahaha geylang gangster chief
talk like a wimp
only can pangsai here
bloody idiotic and stewpidity
go eat joss sticks lah

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do you want me to search out that post that you challenged me claiming that you're a Geylang gangster by the name of Meng Chai or Ah Meng???

Get humiliated by me not enough n now you want me to shame you and your whole family as well??? LOLz!!!

Cowards like you can even debate properly in a forum n dun even have the guts to admit to your words.... All you can do is throw out all your mother's authentic organs in here n think that others will be scare by you which i've said is childish n foolish!!!

Let me teach you, to gain respect n recognition in a forum. You don't act like a coward. Although a forum can't see who the person is but from your words it already show how deep a person you are... You n your bunch of cheap cowards simply got wrap-up by me within 3 post replies!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahaha geylang gangster chief
talk like a wimp
only can pangsai here
bloody idiotic and stewpidity
go eat joss sticks lah

What wimp... He's a pimp!!! A COWARD PIMP!!!

No Ballz to even dare to admit his own words. He thought he challenged me n i'll be scare off but he make a wrong move!!! :p

Troll

Alfrescian
Loyal

How do you want smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY to die?

Quickly?

Painfully?

Slowly?

Slowly and painfully?

He won't die, but live long enough to troll you. Everyday that he lives, the hatred will eventually eat you up so much, there's nothing left of you.

And when that is completed, he will rapture ... :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

He won't die, but live long enough to troll you. Everyday that he lives, the hatred will eventually eat you up so much, there's nothing left of you.

power man!

Escher,crane, sikee.phuacb.laucb,chowcb and all their handles and clones...will meet the same fate
consumed with sheer hatred
consumed with sheer anguish
consumed with sheer adversity
they will all die in one shithole
in one big toilet bowl with smear of shit
all over their faces

majulah singapura!!!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hee hee hee hee.

I think I will be able to shit and pee onto his grave.
Provided I can cope with the long long fucking queue of sinkies waiting and wanting to do that, many times longer than those sinkies wanting to get that kitty with no mouth.

I think I content myself with just the yum sengs and singing and dancing and high fiving on the table tops and streets.

Smear of shit will be under a ton of demons and ghouls exploring and penetrating everyone of his orifices and making more orifices and smear of shit on sole of shoe will not be thinking of rapturing unless he getting orgasms from those demons and ghouls.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hee hee hee hee.

I think I will be able to shit and pee onto his grave.
Provided I can cope with the long long fucking queue of sinkies waiting and wanting to do that, many times longer than those sinkies wanting to get that kitty with no mouth.

I think I content myself with just the yum sengs and singing and dancing and high fiving on the table tops and streets.

Smear of shit will be under a ton of demons and ghouls exploring and penetrating everyone of his orifices and making more orifices and smear of shit on sole of shoe will not be thinking of rapturing unless he getting orgasms from those demons and ghouls.

If you have the GUTS you should do it now. You can always get the ministers email address over at sgdi.gov.sg.

Do it... Dun just use your mouth like what yr mum does at Geylang. Blow Job ONLY!!!

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Painfully and slowly.....
Machiam kena Ebola but a slow acting form.....and he must be conscious and able to feel the pain.

Everything you wish for but please do not let him die. Let him live forever..........