• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Police sniff out "faeces gang"

Bolocks

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Published: Monday December 23, 2013 MYT 12:00:00 AM
Updated: Monday December 23, 2013 MYT 3:30:47 PM

Police sniff out "faeces gang"

A GANG of thieves in Ipoh is leaving "a souvenir" behind everytime they rob a house.

The police are trying to track down the group which urinates and defecates in the living room of each house they rob.

The group, dubbed as the geng tahi or “faeces gang”, is believed to be practising black magic to put a “spell” on the home owners.

Metro Ahad reported that the group recently broke into a house in Taman Aked in Menglembu, Ipoh, when the owners were away.

“The owners returned and found that their passports, a computer and some cash from a piggy bank were missing.”

“What was most disturbing was when they found human faeces in between the kitchen and the living room,” said a police source.

The victims later lodged a report at the Menglembu police station.

The source said there had been a few previous cases whereby thieves had done the same and even watched television at the homes they robbed before leaving.

> A man says he can no longer have sex with his wife after he was “cursed” by a woman he previously had had an affair with.

Metro Ahad reported that the man, only known as Farhan, had an affair with his maid and then fired her as he was afraid his wife would find out about his infidelity. The maid was hired to help take care of his wife during her confinement period.

The woman, he said, had seduced him many times and he ended up having sex with her. He fired her as soon as the confinement period was over.

“It has been almost five years since I have been ‘together’ with my wife.

“Everytime I want to have sex with her, I feel like there is something stopping me, and I become weak,” said Farhan, who claimed that the maid had used black magic on him.

However, he said, the black magic did not stop him from feeling lustful towards other women.

“I even went for a medical check-up but nothing was wrong with me,” he said. “I am now seeking treatment and things are slowly getting better,” he added.