• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Police report lodged against Tin Pei Ling over cooling-off day complaint

iantao99

Alfrescian
Loyal
If election DEPT can bar opposition from submitting election papers cos they're late for few seconds, why cannot act on polling day posting by TPL?

Why must report police when posting breach election rules, not criminal law?

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
even if she was to be sentenced to imprisonment, it could possibly be all expenses paid detention in MBS or RWS, where she can go on her shopping spree, or maybe she can finally undo her regret, by bringing her folks to universal studios.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I'm waiting for the usual excuses:

"Its a once in X number of years event, Lets move on"
"Its an honest mistake."
"No further action needed"

If they do this, it will come back in 2016 and bite them in the arse. They had better settle this squarely and fairly. Everyone is watching their next move.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
If election DEPT can bar opposition from submitting election papers cos they're late for few seconds, why cannot act on polling day posting by TPL?

Why must report police when posting breach election rules, not criminal law?

Typical tai chi I suspect. They don't know what to do, and scared to be found guilty of dishing out punishment to one of their own. After all, PM is boss of PMO.

jw5

Loyal
The funniest part about this incident is when the reporters asked Tin Tin about the police report, her response was that "we will cooperate fully with the investigation".

Excuse me ma'am, but who is the "we" you are referring to here?
Was not the report made on YOU? :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
The funniest part about this incident is when the reporters asked Tin Tin about the police report, her response was that "we will cooperate fully with the investigation".

Excuse me ma'am, but who is the "we" you are referring to here?
Was not the report made on YOU? :rolleyes: :biggrin:

The PAP? GCT and co?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is new law. Now let see how the PAP gov/election department going to do about it. Suspend her salary for 12 month~3year. Or even stiffer sentence revoke her MP post.
At least the gov must suspend her as the MP until judge give sentence. Why not suspend her since she is guilty ? Prove that Singapore is Kangaroo court!
Or will try to push the new a side let the time pass and people will forget.

Devil Within_

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe nothing will happen to her 'cos she is from the PAP. If she is from the opposition, then different story. This is common knowledge. PAP will never and has never play clean politics.

levusjovi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this punishment is not good enough. The court should ban her from buying kate spades bags for the next 5 yrs :biggrin:

Is new law. Now let see how the PAP gov/election department going to do about it. Suspend her salary for 12 month~3year. Or even stiffer sentence revoke her MP post.
At least the gov must suspend her as the MP until judge give sentence. Why not suspend her since she is guilty ? Prove that Singapore is Kangaroo court!
Or will try to push the new a side let the time pass and people will forget.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
35 seconds or 20 minutes of a sneering FB page.

Poodles are very strict.

Not strict with PAP MPs.
If so strict police/election department should have take action accordingly. Since this i new law impost by LHL.
PM LHL can not be trust until now still no action taken. Can suspend her as MP and pay until judgement out.

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
must be uncle Yap!!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

yap is the con man, during election time.

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:biggrin:oNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> ahleebabasingaporethief

[FONT=&quot]How Many Got "CONNED" For Donations By UNCLE For TP Cause?

[/FONT]<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:biggrin:oNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-->[FONT=&quot]From calls to donate to running commentaries on "failure" by 35 seconds[/FONT]

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not strict with PAP MPs.
If so strict police/election department should have take action accordingly. Since this i new law impost by LHL.
PM LHL can not be trust until now still no action taken. Can suspend her as MP and pay until judgement out.

police are struck by her beauty. you want to send her to changi prison?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
police are struck by her beauty. you want to send her to changi prison?

Average Singaporean are far more pretty than her.
No need to send her to jail.
At least temporary suspend her let court/election department handle her that all.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Average Singaporean are far more pretty than her.
No need to send her to jail.
At least temporary suspend her let court/election department handle her that all.

Any form of punishment meted out to her by the courts would be sufficient. There will be embarrassment, loss of face, loss of credibility!