• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pokka sues Vivian Lai's hubby for $6.51m

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
This couple had it coming. The wife is a Tier 2 entertainer in the Singapore market while the husband is a Japanese company's Singapore General Manager with a heavily inflated job title. Objectively speaking they probably belong to higher middle class or barely scraping the affluent class, but the high profile way both of them present themselves to the media maciam like tycoon and socialite.

If your backside is clean its already dangerous as someone envious might stir shit further down the road, but if you yourself already so much xiaodaiji in your life still want to yaya papaya high profile just waiting to get whacked. Same theory with Kong Hee and the horse wife. Don't massage your ego by purposely arousing jealousy and envy unless you are 100% sure you have the power and money to carry it through.

A GM of the local branch of a F&B biz (high operating costs, high volume, Low margins business) is unlikely to have salaries beyond the SVP of a local bank.

Most SVPs of local banks at best live in nice condos and have a middle-middle class lifestyle.

This family flaunt their wealth as if the husband is a owner of the business like Douglas Foo.

maxsanic

Alfrescian
Loyal
A GM of the local branch of a F&B biz (high operating costs, high volume, Low margins business) is unlikely to have salaries beyond the SVP of a local bank.

Most SVPs of local banks at best live in nice condos and have a middle-middle class lifestyle.

This family flaunt their wealth as if the husband is a owner of the business like Douglas Foo.

Indeed, based on my online research and also asking 2 acquaintance who have worked and am working for Pokka currently, what I can gather is Alain was probably at a level drawing around 20k+ salary a month. That is of course a very good salary, but nowhere near the tycoon class they were portraying.

I remembered remarking to my wife that these two must be getting money from some other sideline because otherwise they can never afford the designer furnished multi-story landed that Vivian was showing off to the media. Turns out the sideline is actually cheating money from Pokka. Haha.

I am guessing Alain probably got either 1) whistle-blowed by someone who is pissed off / jealous of his boastings and/or 2) he and his wife's public lifestyle were flagged by Suntory's audit/compliance department for investigation because they cannot reconcile his pay with his lavish lifestyle.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://mothership.sg/2019/08/vivian-lai-pokka-alain-ong/

Actress Vivian Lai reveals why she kept silent about husband’s Pokka saga all this time

She added that this phase will pass because “when you are are innocent, you don’t need to explain more, a lot of things will slowly come to light”.

Ong, through his lawyer, clarified that he is currently assisting the Commercial Affairs Department with the case and that he is not the target of investigations.

View attachment 63852

curry nah, is he is not the target then Pokka is the target ??

this cuming new year, priest standby to polish

Changi steel bars lo
I don't understand this point. If the farker is not the target of investigations, why is Pokka suing him for 6 million? So who is the target?

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
he follow Pinky style lo

ownself console ownself

1567316930200.png

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
Vivian Lai has finally broken her silence since her husband Alain Ong was removed from his post at Pokka in 2018.

Speaking to local media, she revealed that media attention over the incident has disrupted her family life.

The sight of reporters stationed outside her house has started making her children afraid to return home, the actress-host said.

"Our home should be a warm place where our kids can feel at ease."

Although Vivian admitted that she is under immense pressure, she will carry on because she has to be strong for her family.

"No matter what happens, our family of four will stay united and weather this difficult period," the tired-looking host said as she choked up.

More at https://tinyurI.com/y3mcehzf

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
If don't want trouble in first place, then don't be a cunning fraudster in the 1st place la. Cheebye should ask her husband to hire 24-hour patrol bodyguards.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh a poor victim you most certainly are, Vivian. :rolleyes:

Taiwanese women are quite shameless... or maybe it's the politicians and celebrities. Chu Mei Feng had press conferences and claimed victimhood when her sex tape was leaked. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
She should have done the press conferences with her legs in the air. :biggrin:

Oh a poor victim you most certainly are, Vivian. :rolleyes:

Taiwanese women are quite shameless... or maybe it's the politicians and celebrities. Chu Mei Feng had press conferences and claimed victimhood when her sex tape was leaked. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
He claimed that he is not the target. It doesn't mean that he is not the target. :wink:

I don't understand this point. If the farker is not the target of investigations, why is Pokka suing him for 6 million? So who is the target?

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Of course he was targetted. If not why is he fired by Pokka leh? This Frenchie is trying to save his face. He has quite a high social profile because like his wife, both are very howlian and like to hobnob with politicians and other rich and famous people.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will Pokka get rid of her as their product ambassador? It's a conflict of interest, is it not? :wink:

c98c5369ebf8d9e342ceee4ff6396bd2

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Really spot on and zhun! I am with you on this.:biggrin: Both of them are howlian to the core; portraying themselves as a power couple; rich famous and glamorous! Over-inflated wealth not to mention their egos.