• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PNG bans all flights from India due to cheating on Covid tests

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Online Citizen Asia

Papua New Guinea bans flights from India after accusing Indian officials of collusion in Covid test ‘deception’​

by Correspondent
26/08/2021
Reading Time: 1 min read

Papua New Guinea bans flights from India after accusing Indian officials of collusion in Covid test ‘deception’
Jacksons International Airport, Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea (Gao Jialiang)

The UK Guardian newspaper reported today (26 Aug) that Papua New Guinea has banned all repatriation flights from India after accusing the Indian high commission of a deliberate “deception” that resulted in passengers infected with Covid-19 arriving in Papua New Guinea.
“India must respect Papua New Guinea as a sovereign nation, and not participate in actions involving unscrupulous people to violate our laws and undermine public health and safety measures,” PNG’s police commissioner said in a statement.
“As a consequence of this deliberate show of disrespect against the people and government of Papua New Guinea, there is now an indefinite ban on any further repatriation flights from India.”
“The Indian government allowed some passengers to board the aircraft without undertaking a Covid-19 test,” the police commissioner explained.

Learn more

As a result, it was found that 4 individuals flying from India to Papua New Guinea were infected with COVID-19.
“We are very fortunate that each of these four people appeared to no longer be infectious, and all other passengers have been tested and returned negative results,” the police commissioner said.
PNG has also stopped Garuda flights flying into the country until further notice. Apparently, a Garuda Indonesia flight originating from India arrived in the capital of PNG, Port Moresby, last Thursday (19 Aug) with 81 people onboard, twice as many as had been agreed to.
Indian high commission did not respond to requests for comment by the Guardian newspaper

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking indian cheats. Fuck their mother's black cheebye.

Like this?

334_1000.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Even a 3rd world shit country like PNG can see through the bullshit from that shitskin country. But our 1st world most highly paid clowns could not.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any surprises here with the fake nation of CECAkroach certificates?
But you are most welcome to come over to Singapore.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just realised I can’t find my posts last night. which bastard owner or moderator deleted my spam of Jeremy Quek @glockman clone @Cottonmouth posts last night while keeping all these spamming scamming posts by your fellow bastards slandering me a real virgin a fake virgin dirty whore? @nayr69sg? @zhihau? @Leongsam? My guess is @nayr69sgbecause he is the most free and sneaky manipulative bastard. Shame on you bastards.