• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Lee Sends Lawyer's Letter to Editors of TR Emeritus - ST 20 Feb 12

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Singapore politics standard is so bloody low class. Disgusting. Hopeless.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Richard Wan thought he would be appreciated publishing the Yaw case, so he reveal himself to the pubic. Instead he got a lawyer letters for defamation:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Richard Wan thought he would be appreciated publishing the Yaw case, so he reveal himself to the pubic. Instead he got a lawyer letters for defamation:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Why would he be appreciated?

[video=youtube;cbBlYfTbA44]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbBlYfTbA44[/video]

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe we the ignoramus, not to insult the good name & taint the people be EDUCATED on "Likewise, Mr Goh told Business Week news magazine later that month that Madam Ho was appointed because of her record and performance" quote.

Can we plese see a published list on record & performance, we ignoramuses missed, please, educate us!?

If HC is the only one capable of sitting on that chair, I worry for S'pore and S'poreans. Can't believe they couldn't find someone more apprpriate with PROVEN record and performance.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If HC is the only one capable of sitting on that chair, I worry for S'pore and S'poreans. Can't believe they couldn't find someone more apprpriate with PROVEN record and performance.

Eh bro, don't worry about HC. She's got LHL to take care of her. Worry about how you're going to take LWL. She's your ticket to a 7-figure bank balance.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

This is a sickening country. Very sickening leaders with no shame at all.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Back to suing again! Hope this will wake up the 60% who still think things are done for the good of the people.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They are not looking for leader. YOu think the LEEgime is looking for good successor? The Lee family is looking for scapegoat to take over the mess or someone who could cover the mess so that the Lee family die in good names and all the fault passed down to the "successor".

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

blame dnbl for that. can't blame lhl as he resisted the appointment of his spouse. dnbl circumvented the refusal by making hc report to him, then promoting her. the pm is truly innocent of all allegations.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL cannot take the HARD TRUTH. Only his father HARD TRUTH is more readable than other people HARD TRUTH. Thus he has to resort to suing everyone on the real HARD TRUTH, except his own.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eh bro, don't worry about HC. She's got LHL to take care of her. Worry about how you're going to take LWL. She's your ticket to a 7-figure bank balance.

Honestly, I was looking at 8-figure not 7. When are you going to intro? Maybe I should get Dr Almeric Lim to facilitate. They are good friends.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have not been keeping up with news. Why lhl resisted the appointment of his spouse?

blame dnbl for that. can't blame lhl as he resisted the appointment of his spouse. dnbl circumvented the refusal by making hc report to him, then promoting her. the pm is truly innocent of all allegations.