• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Lee Rally Speech. Very good n sound speech. No hype.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the sort of standard he should be speaking at. How can we extend and help the Ah tiong FTs to integrate into the society if we don't speak like them and make them welcome? Your Mandarin is obviously as bad as his.

[video=youtube;26GPaPb1G4k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26GPaPb1G4k[/video]

I am listening to it. The Mandarin is excellent.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even this ang moh has a better grasp of the language then him. Know why a lot of Ah Tiongs prefers Australia now? How can Singapore not able to improve their mandarin?

[video=youtube;Bro4mkb_VKc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bro4mkb_VKc[/video]

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kinana, I highly doubt he got his nickname pinky because of his powerful oratorical skills.
he speaks like an old abused whore's pussy lip flapping in the wind - disgusting.

So I dont think it is good. sorry bro.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is just spin. The PAP have ruled for decades. For sometime, sinkapore was doing well. Then, the seeds of regression were planted. These leaders started to put their personal interest ahead of the country's; they claimed that they were the best and thus should earn million dollar salaries. If the government could, why not everyone. So everyone wanted higher pay even though they have not earned it. Mediocrity replace meritocracy. Yet the PAP spin that meritocracy was the game when it was paper qualifications that decide one's destiny. Capabilities didn't matter if you don't have the paper.

We pay these supposedly 'elites' hundreds of millions, what do they provide in return? Huge losses in foreign investment; the quantum will never be known as long as the PAP remains in power. In bread and butter issues, the PAP can no longer hide the problem. High housing cost, less retirement savings, expensive health care, unreliable and expensive public transit, high inflation, displacement of local workers in favour of foreigners.

LHL and the PAP can spin all they want but the heartlanders are experiencing the pain from the policies put in place by the PAP.

KinKeeChiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;fPED6-X760o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPED6-X760o[/video]

I am listening to it. The Mandarin is excellent.

well practised!

Agreed, best speech from the PM in a long long time.

KLJW.jpg

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
This idiot is just kidding himself. With everything so expensive, how can it be good for the average Sinkies?