• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Lee has been in office so long, I think .....

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
agreeeeee.... but my views dun matter.. only the old man's view got power...

==
but despite having MMs...everything MM say, PM will come out and say, this is MM's opinion not mine...then how? One sing chinese one sing English?

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
he does not need anymore mentoring already ....:o

Agree atau Disagree ?:confused:

Cheebye Old Fuck

Who cares about what you think?

Without LKY, your mum will be a prostitute and you will be a low-life pimp pimping your mother for $20

Last edited:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The 2 old man have sat on top far longer then they should. This election proves they are getting out of touch with reality and a liability to their own party. Every time the 2 old folks come out and talk, LHL have to come out and explain to the contrary. They totally screw up his job for him. I totally agree, he need no more mentoring. SM should be renamed Sabo Minister and MM should be renamed Mental Minister

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 2 old man have sat on top far longer then they should. This election proves they are getting out of touch with reality and a liability to their own party. Every time the 2 old folks come out and talk, LHL have to come out and explain to the contrary. They totally screw up his job for him. I totally agree, he need no more mentoring. SM should be renamed Sabo Minister and MM should be renamed Mental Minister

got a missed call : 6XXX 6060. char_azn u looking for me is it? :biggrin: