• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pls sign petition to SNOC to give special award to Liu Guodong

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already signed one to remove LBW as STTA chief, don't feel the need to petition to give him the award.

I believe removal of LBW will be a stronger support to Liu instead of giving him the award now, and he's Indo coach now, not appropriate anymore.

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree...

Give Liu a award??? It is no longer an issue, as he is going to burn the bridge by considering wanting to sue LBW....

Already signed one to remove LBW as STTA chief, don't feel the need to petition to give him the award.

I believe removal of LBW will be a stronger support to Liu instead of giving him the award now, and he's Indo coach now, not appropriate anymore.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
LBW is getting the stick she rightly deserves..

however there is no need to glorify this FT ah tiong as well:cool:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hiya Avantas. I am just curious. Whats your take on the following message?

--------------------------------------------------------

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="6"><tbody><tr><td nowrap="nowrap"> God Meng Seng
user_offline.gif
<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_242290", true); </script>
Alfrescian
</td> <td width="100%"> </td> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> Join Date: Oct 2008
<fieldset class="fieldset"> <legend>My Reputation:</legend> Points: 59 / Power: 9
reputation_pos.gif
</fieldset>

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- / user info --> <!-- message, attachments, sig --> <!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif
authorities will take action against Wayang party
<hr style="" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> I hear the authorities will be taking some form of action against wayang party club for their hooliganism.

Subpoenas will be issued against a number of individuals suspect to be link to wayang party too, including websites that link to the site.

those who refuse to cooperate with the authorities will also be considered liable for action.

Be careful, they are really going to come down hard this time.

God Meng Seng

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiya,,,

petition to get LBH also no hieu,,,, today appoint new gal, and the outgoing praise the jamban auntie even,,,

waste time,,,

best is wait till next GE and see if Pinkie dare to put her in his team or not