• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pls help to buy toothpick from Alex Tan to fund his campaign

evisionary

Alfrescian
Loyal
Toothpick????
Can't he come up better stuff???

lrg-121-dental_floss_pick.jpg

scoopdreams

Alfrescian
Loyal
Toothpick????
Can't he come up better stuff???

:eek: :( :eek:

It's not about the toothpick, mate. It's the idea behind the toothpick that he's selling.

I think it's a good idea, but he really needs to polish up his speechmaking skills. Use a teleprompter, or get someone to hold white cards up - don't keep glancing at your telephone for it's so darn bloody rude. And tinted glasses implies shiftiness, for they hide a person's eyes.

Anyway, ups for a young chap who dares to stand up in public. How many of us can claim to be able to do that at the very least?

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
Business registration was never based on revenue on any financial basis let alone threshold. Exemptions are based on very limited categories of vocations such such a hawker, fishermen and regulated professions such as doctor, lawyer who have their own registration bodies.

You should not make statements on subjects that you have no idea about.

i stand corrected. i was thinking of IRAS -

Issuing receipts to customers

You have to issue serially printed receipts and keep a duplicate of the receipts if your gross income in any year is more than $18,000 from the sale of goods, or $12,000 from providing services.

so someone should tell alex to register his biz with ACRA