• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

please take care bros

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
when you eat here.....guard your kkj well.

lan.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Meri Kurisumasu bro , heng ar .. I thought u going to leave this forum.. This is the second time u trick me coming to your post ... Hahahahaha .

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
bro,
you took this picture from a bus or you took a nap at the peranakan hotel?

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dont think the operators are perturbed by this Lan Zhou name, guessed many Eurasians around this vacinity dont even know what's the Lan Zhou meaning..:wink:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ya...i happened to see this and thought that i'd just post it and bring a few Xmas smiles to whomever la...

Dont think the operators are perturbed by this Lan Zhou name, guessed many Eurasians around this vacinity dont even know what's the Lan Zhou meaning..:wink:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
opposite this restaurant is a coffeeshop with the famous geylang lor 29 hokkien mee. use charcoal to fry. further down is the jalan sultan prawn noodle soup.

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
when you eat here.....guard your kkj well.

The Lan Zhou noodle here is Phnom Penh on Mornivong Blvd costs only USD 1.25, very popular not because it's cheap, nor the novelty of seeing noodle made from a lump of dough by a few flicks of the wrists, but because it taste absolutely delicious.

IMG_1439_zps2574c28a.jpg

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i have always given thought to going to phnom penh but have yet to take some positive steps. How's the seafood there bro?

The Lan Zhou noodle here is Phnom Penh on Mornivong Blvd costs only USD 1.25, very popular not because it's cheap, nor the novelty of seeing noodle made from a lump of dough by a few flicks of the wrists, but because it taste absolutely delicious.

Last edited: