• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pleasant Surprise Starhub LTE

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Changed to an iPhone 5 on Tuesday after using a while noticed the signal is no longer 3G but LTE. Didn't know what it is so I called 1633 they told me its 4G and no need to pay extra but still not island wide yet. Anyway I find that now my upload speed to photobucket is much faster. Cool.

4415C969-0D18-48E7-8A6E-1C029549C26B-1329-0000012449A358E7_zps50f3d644.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Huh LTE Is 4G what and it definitely is faster than 3G. Don't need to call to check la on the instrcution book will have.

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Huh LTE Is 4G what and it definitely is faster than 3G. Don't need to call to check la on the instrcution book will have.

Hey nigger, I know not what LTE is so I called. Why don't they just put 4G isn't it easier for people?

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Changed to an iPhone 5 on Tuesday after using a while noticed the signal is no longer 3G but LTE. Didn't know what it is so I called 1633 they told me its 4G and no need to pay extra but still not island wide yet. Anyway I find that now my upload speed to photobucket is much faster. Cool.

4415C969-0D18-48E7-8A6E-1C029549C26B-1329-0000012449A358E7_zps50f3d644.jpg

Ah chek, this 4G/LTE thing around since last august/September during the launch of iPhone 5 leh. :biggrin:

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Long Term Evolution means we need to wait long long before we can achieve 4G speed.
By that time maybe 4.5G or 5G evolved liao.

TeamDrifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:biggrin: Man that was the biggest joke you were in japan and had a starhub network amazing sia i must say your phone's attenna is so powerful it can received starhub in japan don't even need to pay roaming or sign up japanese number.

Watch your points nigger, my kampeitai had been released.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
It is common knowledge that only gays or girls use iPhone.

Now that I had converted my Thai number to Note II while still holding my iPhone 4 for my sinkie number guess makes me a borderline gay.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
LTE = Lin Tuah Eh. :biggrin:

Jokes aside, after using LTE or awhile, you'll feel that the 3G is slow.

So fast meh? Starhub or Singtel better? Using Singtel for the past few years and I find it to be ok.