• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Playing "not allowed" at Playground.....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In future, there will be " All Children below 5 years old must be lease, when they are taken out for a walk" Fine $500 by AVA

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On the flip side, I can somewhat empathize with those residents who had to put up with the noise from the kids. It's not a problem if they make noise during the daytime. However, I have witnessed some FT kids making a din at a playground near my place at 1am or 2am. A police car had even arrived to ask them to keep quiet.

Perhaps if the PAP govt hadn't imported these FTs and their brats, there wouldn't have been any problem in the first place. This is a self-inflicted problem.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who is lying - MP Lam Pin Min or the residents, over "No Playing" sign

In the New Paper, Dr Lam Pin Min said the sign was put up only recently and that he was not aware of the exact wordings of the sign.
Translation: Not my fault. The porlampars put up the sign.

The residents say the sign has been there for at least 6 years.

What do you think?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any laws against unsupervised FT kids taunting dogs? I sometimes walk my daughter's pooch and this bunch of keeling kids come around making hoohahs at the doggie thinking its funny. I am pretty tempted to release its leash and hope the dog would bite the kid and if the parent comes, it'd be me doing the assaulting instead of the furry one.

Cheers!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Who is lying - MP Lam Pin Min or the residents, over "No Playing" sign

What do I think?

I think MP has not done any real thorough visit to his constituency for the last 6 years?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hardly surprising. McDonald's generation have taken over. Note the billboards that proudly proclaims "We are upsizing the BKE!" Not an archaic "widening".

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A 'recently put up' sign wouldn't have that amount of rust on the base of the sign. :rolleyes:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

In the New Paper, Dr Lam Pin Min said the sign was put up only recently and that he was not aware of the exact wordings of the sign.

What do you think?

It's the Worker's Party's fault. Miss Vivian will be down shortly to assess the situation.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's the Worker's Party's fault. Miss Vivian will be down shortly to assess the situation.

Cool, which crony from the Playground's Association will write ghost letters to fix WP this time? :wink:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cool, which crony from the Playground's Association will write ghost letters to fix WP this time? :wink:

Xiaxue aka Wendy Cheng for her baby son! What's the little bastard's name? In Por Lam Par we must! Just like what we had done In George We Trust!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What do you think?
shows dat ze mp has not been woking around his contituency 4 a loong, loong time ... evrytime oni sit in air-cond offis, wat happens outside oso dunno ...

he shud oso sack his grp of glassloot leaders ... dey r all rice bins ...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Xiaxue aka Wendy Cheng for her baby son! What's the little bastard's name? In Por Lam Par we must! Just like what we had done In George We Trust!

When she's not riding the lightning, she's riding her husband's Ang Mo cock. :cool:

xiaxuepap.jpg

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Really makes all of us look like clowns when a govt can't even get this right.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

When she's not riding the lightning, she's riding her husband's Ang Mo cock. :cool:

xiaxuepap.jpg

She instigates the baser me. I would like to shaft a broomstick into her cunt and out of her mouth!

jw5

Loyal

Really makes all of us look like clowns when a govt can't even get this right.

Your children and you are the clowns.
Your wife and the rest of us are laughing at you, the clowns.

simonsoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
playground keep nice nice new new... next time got royalty come can get some kids swing and fool around and get some taichi masters practice kung-fu nearby also... if everyday let kids play, how to maintain?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn, correct what. who say playground is for playing?

so many pictures in stomp show the correct purpose of the playground which is to hang wet laundry in the sun to dry.:rolleyes:

pap man has hit the nail right on the head.

pap banzai...pap banzai............