• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

pizza man Chan thinks he's going to be PM!!!

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even Raffles people got a beng inside them. Its in our blood bro.

This is true. I've some true blue rafflesians friends who are incredibly beng. Their hokkien bloody better than mine.

But you gotta trust me on this one. CCS is NO beng.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for me, i think TCJ got the seh...CCS got a kiddish look. how to carry the nation when he meets foreign leaders?

maybe, the supreme leader will have scripted his desired choice and left it somewhere to be opened after his passing.

then again, like the battle between 4th & 14th prince, anything can happen....CCS or TCJ...or even someone else....

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
begs a question - why CCS only Acting Minister - why not directly become Minister?

CCS will have time and guidance to mature into a real politician. As of now, he looks kiddy and comes across as politically naive. Can't imagine him dealing with other world leaders at this moment. Imagine CCS shouts "kee chiu" at Obama? Wah lau, xia xue!

Unlike HSK, who's made a Minister directly, CCS clearly is not as highly rated in terms of potential. But you never know. In politics, it's unpredictable. For now, his potential as future PM is open.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
for me, i think TCJ got the seh...CCS got a kiddish look. how to carry the nation when he meets foreign leaders?

maybe, the supreme leader will have scripted his desired choice and left it somewhere to be opened after his passing.

then again, like the battle between 4th & 14th prince, anything can happen....CCS or TCJ...or even someone else....

No worries. There are many leaders who don't have the looks too. LKY is ugly. LHL like a moron. Yingluck like mamasan, Obama like a nigga.

ahkow

Alfrescian
Loyal
No worries. There are many leaders who don't have the looks too. LKY is ugly. LHL like a moron. Yingluck like mamasan, Obama like a nigga.

It is only in singapore that the choice of a future PM get tossed between two boy-scout generals hardly wet in their toes in politics by the mainstream media. Come on, life is full of turns and twists and the nation deserves a wider spectrum of choices including non-establishment candidates.