• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pity them - Indians Work So Hard, So Tired

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel whenever these people are in uniform don't care what uniform be it security guard, carpark attendant, traffic warden they suddenly like kenna possessed become very sialan, don't believe go changi airport you see heaps of them sibeh sialan. It's like they're suddenly endowed with some great power and can show off. You guys noticed this too?

People with low self esteem tend to do that. Other people do the overcompensating by acquiring fancy gadgets and cars.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On the topic of Indians and trains, here's a great video to cheer everyone up:

[video=youtube;Z_v6aLjOL1g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_v6aLjOL1g[/video]

Dude i posted this as a gif once. I think it was already 1 or 2 or more yrs ago. It was even made into a gif the most exciting moment when the skin had smoke coming from it.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
muahaha... i love this thread !!!

ah nehs oh ah nehs....

fuck u all racists ! chao ah nehs !

meanwhile chinese dogs like screwball and his ball licker thick face black heart was going fucking racists!!!!!!!!! This is racism only chinese ppl can be blamed!!!! Let's blame tiongs for this!!!!!!!! WOOF WOOF

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
People with low self esteem tend to do that. Other people do the overcompensating by acquiring fancy gadgets and cars.

So thats why these people who have little space now want to take more space in the airport. knnbccb ahneh

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
China export a lot of cheap rubbish in theform of faked cheap quality goods......

India just exports a lot of cheap poor quality shit in the form of their pundeks......

Fucking politicking useless bullshitters........

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Recalling some classic moments

Bear footed ahneh in Suvarnabhumbi Airport last year

Relaxing mama in my flight to Jakarta from Bangkok

See his shit stained sole

Can't see and can't hear, bah bodoh

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
he doesnt understand la.....not unless you make your post using sanskrit alphabets

(संस्कृतम् ' संस्कृता वाक् ' ....aiyoyoyo

Can you remove your offending avatar then? Or are you a real life closet ah neh?:p

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Seems like its a daily affair for these shit skins in Suvarnabhumbi Airport. Photos taken half an hour ago

At the E section
null-1845.jpg

null-1629.jpg

fuckers just took everything and every space, looks like it could be more comfy than their home
null-1464.jpg

See other travelers using only one seat but them ahnehs occupying so many
null-864.jpg

some more so many disgusting patterns
null-2125.jpg

null-1556.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Seems like its a daily affair for these shit skins in Suvarnabhumbi Airport. Photos taken half an hour ago

Why don't the Thais tell them off? This isn't the business class lounge. They're obviously nothing more than cattle class passengers.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Why don't the Thais tell them off? This isn't the business class lounge. They're obviously nothing more than cattle class passengers.
First of all I think Thais are very nice people and try their best not to offend customers.

This is not inside any lounge it's common waiting area. Now even if cattle class passengers like me and many others one finds only shut skins do this, occupying more space than required and making a mess.

You see those single chairs are actually those Lazboy type of chairs with adjustable leg rest so one does not need to put legs on another chair. Also those bench type seats I've seen many other sleeping but most will try to curl up and occupy two seats instead of bloody four. An the way these shut skins sleep is very unsightly and disgusting.

Last edited:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First of all I think Thais are very nice people and try their best not to offend .......

Agree, the Thais are some of the nicest people around and that's one reason for their success in Tourism.

However if you make a Thai guy lose face esp in front of his friends/peers in public -be prepared to face a hammering.
There are foreigners being killed in Thailand every year and that include a fair number of westerners.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree, the Thais are some of the nicest people around and that's one reason for their success in Tourism.

However if you make a Thai guy lose face esp in front of his friends/peers in public -be prepared to face a hammering.
There are foreigners being killed in Thailand every year and that include a fair number of westerners.

Many foreigners got cheated or killed in thailand. In fact i notice sometimes sinkies can be nicer than thais. Then again i am not a thai and a sinkie so maybe sinkie nicer to another sinkie.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Will a national campaign in India to teach travelers who are leaving the country to behave and to be more civic minded help?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Don't know whether you guys can recall a post I posted in the Thailand thread of what the Pattaya masseuses told me about why their Italian boss do not allow Indian customers here is the link, I think you will enjoy

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....e-to-living-in-Thailand&p=1104626#post1104626

Just to give you some high light of that post:

g. Ask lady to give body massage

h. Want to pay masseuese 20 baht (80 cents) for a bonk

i. (shop charge 150 baht for 1 hr) they wanted to pay shop 50 baht for 20mins of massage