• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pious muslim screaming ‘Allahu akbar’ tries to open airplane door in mid-flight from Israel to England, cops search for motive

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://nypost.com/2023/09/07/deran...7ec7c6527b1b0fe213&utm_term=NYP - News Alerts

A crazed man yelling “Allahu Akbar” tried to open a door in the middle of a flight from Israel to England Monday — before a brave passenger stepped up and tackled him.

Victor Troboloni, an Albanian who was on his way to visit his ailing mother in London, grabbed the hulking, unidentified attacker and held him down with other passengers while crew members zip-tied him….

Flight W9 4452 on Hungarian budget airline Wizz Air was forced to land in Belgrade, Serbia, following the incident, according to Israeli news station i24 News….

In the aftermath of the security breach, a fellow passenger tackled the suspect and placed him in a headlock, according to cellphone footage obtained by the Sun.

In the clip, the unnamed attacker was seen screaming as Troboloni, 45, takes him to the floor.

“He tried to open the fire exit, he was sitting at the back and it’s easy to open a fire exit, just pull the handle and that’s it,” Troboloni told the outlet.

“I got the guy down. He was very heavyweight … I headlocked him and the stewardesses tied his hands with plastic cable ties … I had to do it.”

Fellow passengers helped Troboloni hold him down until a flight attendant could find cable ties to restrain him until the plane touched down in Eastern Europe.

“I held him for 10 minutes, he got out of breath, he got tired, he was tied up for 45 minutes to 1 hour before we landed in Belgrade,” Troboloni reportedly said.

The suspect yelled “Allahu Akbar,” Arabic for “God is most great,” during the ordeal, the heroic passenger told the UK tabloid. Officials could not offer a motive for the attack or say whether the suspect was connected to any terror groups.

Before punching a male crew member, the suspect was seen pacing back and forth from the pilot’s cabin to the back emergency exit.

“I saw him going up and down, maybe looking for weak points on the aircraft … checking seat numbers,” the plane engineer reportedly said….

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good peaceful man trying to demo to the rest of passengers on Emergency Evacuation Drill during mid flight ONLY