• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoy vs local at Changi Airport Pizza Hut

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
http://therealsingapore.com/content...-hut-changi-airport-giving-singapore-bad-name

pizza-hut-changi-011.jpg

Dear TRS,

On Sunday at around 1.45pm, I and a group of family member were at Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 1 to sent off our guest to her hometown.

While waiting for the check in, we've decided to have our lunch at pizza hut as per request from my wheelchair bound aunt.

The restaurant look calm and not so much patron at that time.. so my mum walk in and approach the service staff which is a pinoy whom was talking to her collegue.

Mum wanted to asked her if the wheelchair can fit into their restaurant. But was taken aback when she replied "Excuse me ma'am, cant u see that Im talking to my collegue???" That was harsh enough to blow any customer away.

What more we were damn ashame when our guest heard her saying that. So he stomp in and tell her off that her attitude sucks and that she should priortize the customer. We are giving business.

Instead of apologising, the pinoy staff replied "Im just doing my job" thats where it sparks another anger.. my guest was so mad and scolded her "Shut up bitch" and the pinoy staff replied the same!!!!!!

This incident was also witness by a group of eurasion family whom is seated right infront of the entrance.

Wake up Pizza Hut!!!!!!!! How can u allow such a rude pinoy staff working at our famous changi airport!!!!!

No apology No remorseful action!!!!

I came back again to the restaurant after we have sent our guest to the departure gate and spoke to the other manager by the name of Liza... i told her about the bad experience that we have encounter earlier, and while talking to Liza... both the Pinoy manager n the Pinoy staff refuse to come out to apologise. Why???? Fishy right!!!! Wanna cover each other backside is it????

Dear, Singaporean... how could we let this "bigheaded FT" work and stay here with this kind of uncivilise attitude.. My mum is in her 50's and is asking her in a nicest way, but was given the shitty service by this FT Pinoy from Airport T1 pizza hut!!!! I seriously am very very upset with the whole incident and sadly, I would say even the management on duty cant handle this well..

I demand an apology from the rude pinoy staff but was told that is gonna be difficult!!! My on My..... its so easy for her to raised her voice at my mum infront of other patrons but why is it so difficult for her to apologise for her doing!!! Ridiculous!!!

MdKhairi Juwita

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are big issues to look and conplaint, tis is just too trivial. Dont like just walk away, dont gve em ur buz.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why did not the Sinkie slapped the Pinoy and start a fight and let it escalate until all the Pinoys joined in and then they ALL can have a riot?

Won't it be fun? Then to keep complaining, Sinkie? LoL

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what happen when PAP is in charge...

who brings in the pinoy shit???

The PAP govt, obviously... bringing in the cheap FTs so that the businesses and the rent collectors make big bucks.

Nowhere else in the world do you see cheap FTs, the elderly and disabled people etc working at fast food restaurants. Only Sinkieland does this. If you think this is okay, if you think there is nothing wrong with this... there is something really wrong with you.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
made up story against pinoy, everyone knows tht pinoy has the best attitude in customer service.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pizza Hut is a restaurant & people can choose to avoid the place if service is bad but what about essential services like the hospitals.

Tan Tock Seng is like a tiny vilage in the Philippines, with so many filippinos. I would be very concerned if I had to go to that place:eek:

Don't forget that as we get older we will probably have to go to a hospital or may end up in a retirement home staffed with abusive filipino staff, as what happened in the Nightingale Nursing Home.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pizza Hut is a restaurant & people can choose to avoid the place if service is bad but what about essential services like the hospitals.

Tan Tock Seng is like a tiny vilage in the Philippines, with so many filippinos. I would be very concerned if I had to go to that place:eek:

Don't forget that as we get older we will probably have to go to a hospital or may end up in a retirement home staffed with abusive filipino staff, as what happened in the Nightingale Nursing Home.

Learn to live in Rome, like the Roman does, learn a few Talagog words, like "longanisa" " Suso" ( from suso, you get su su), "titi" "puki" & you can tell the nurses, "magmahal" after she served you & after she slap you " Salamat Po"....must learn to speak like the Romans, mah!