• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoy Foreign Trash say Sinkie Males bo lumpar and will run away when war come

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
DtoSc.png

7dwC7.jpg

V742Q.jpg

Z1bPt.jpg

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another trash, The only Pinoy talents that i have honestly seen in Singapura are at the pinoy pubs. Serious.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another trash, The only Pinoy talents that i have honestly seem in Singapura are at the pinoy pubs. Serious.

I don't see how a filipino can be such a bad "guest" to their hosts(in Spore). I've been to the Philippines & it's a terrible place: bad traffic jams, poor infrastructure, beggars, armed security, .....

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't see how a filipino can be such a bad "guest" to their hosts(in Spore). I've been to the Philippines & it's a terrible place: bad traffic jams, poor infrastructure, beggars, armed security, .....

and the accent, really cant understand what they are toking. Try any call centre, they will be there.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
since she is a thrash, of course her mouth stinks badly.

look at recent online abuses by these thrash, pap boleh.

our pm openly on national day, told us to carry their balls????

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
their garment never take care of them, thats y all run road come here. Look at their slums.
Sinkie land open arms open legs welcome them, then they think they big fuck here, machiam highly demanded. Deep in our heart, just another trash from 3rd world country with 3rd world character.
They LL have to carry our garment balls ma, if not, they have to run road again. U see other countries want them or not? The thais will fuck them hard even if they are not so well developed like us.

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nowadays FTs getting more vocal against the Locals! Well done! Come on, let's stir!
Kan ni na bu phua chee bye! Fuck PAP! Fuck PAP! Fuck PAP!:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nowadays FTs getting more vocal against the Locals! Well done! Come on, let's stir!
Kan ni na bu phua chee bye! Fuck PAP! Fuck PAP! Fuck PAP!:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Too bad, Our MIW will kiss them but spit on u. The only way is for us to united.

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have just send [email protected] an Email stating my disappointment.

Whenever i meet a Pinoy, i have to ask them to repeat what they said and move my head closer to them to understand what they are blabbering about.

Reminds me of the Chinaman I met while working working part-time in farms in Tasmania after my studies. I was new to Tasmania and this chinamen is a student of Uni of Tas and he advised me to walk with my eyes open at night, cos the locals will throw Axe at you from their car. That freaked me out and i was thinking, God damn Tazzies are a crazy bunch throwing axe at people. Few days later we were talking again and he told me he got a few axe thrown at him b4, That is when i realized what he meant was EGGS.

Last edited:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have send in my formal complain against this ccb who is inflaming public sentiments against the FT policy. Something that PM Lee particularly mentioned against in his ND speech.

I encourage all bros to write in to the Director and Board of Directors. Bros who know how to complain to ICA and Internal Affair and Manpower Ministers etc to get her BAN in Singapore. Stop FTs from inflaming the xenophobic sentiments. I don't want to see my country become another London.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and the accent, really cant understand what they are toking. Try any call centre, they will be there.

I remember when Apple Australia decided to transfer calls for help from Spore customers to India. It was cheaper lah.
Many Sporeans customers complained because they couldn't understand the thick indian accent.

Fortunately I don't have to use the services of foreign call centres. If I'm unwittingly using one, the companies have done a better job of selecting their agents. :smile:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuckin Pinoy Bitch.... Even if she spread her legs at Orchard Tower, only horny Bangla and Chao Ah Nehs will be her main customers... So fuckin Yaya... She can Fuck Off to her Manila shithole slum...

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Another trash, The only Pinoy talents that i have honestly seen in Singapura are at the pinoy pubs. Serious.

hi there

1. the other thing: such specimen could be moonlighting as penny's maid too.
2. goes way out to defend its master leh!
3. pinoys are only talented in songs, dance and music.
4. oops! one more: most talented doing nothing at all!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this pinoy cb trash saying that if spore go into war, all the pinoy ft will stay back and fight alongside sg citizens? Who she trying to bluff!!!

Chao Pinoys will probably loot the shops, than take up arms and defend Singapore when war comes.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. thambi, personally go to the duty-free shops at changi.
2. plenty there trying to "push" their products.
3. or call sq call center.
4. if you are very lucky, you shall get either an neh or pinoy on the line "hullo".