• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoy ask Singaporeans to leave Singapore

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr angel. Its precisely because of you new citizens that cannot keep your fucking mouth shut, that makes us old citizens hate our govt even more. I hope you get more of your "friends" to convert pink ic. If not, we old citizens will vote out this current govt in 2016. And all you fucking pinoys and fuck back to your slums in phillippines!!

Screw all pinays n kick all pinoy arses

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Pinoy idiot is holding a job which a sinkee could do. Thanks to the PAP, he has a job while a sinkee doesn't.

Dat alone is enuf reason to kick out PAP in 2016 or reduce its votes to 50% only - make them sweat as they are making us sweat n frustrated with the way our nation is governed.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only support pinoy FL to be here, the rest can fuck off.

1797537_508419419273124_1980979015_n.jpg

If you're that fucking good stay in Pinoyland and help your own ppl don't be '
traitor to Pinoyland by becoming Shitizen of Stinkapore .. Go BACK to Pinoyland!!

You're not welcome here!! traitor of Pinoyland bastard!!

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
pinoys are fucked up cockroaches. they always like to associate themselves as the in the class same as the angmohs. come here take our jobs and think they are so zai. screw them

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Compared to redneck Anton Casey this bastard pinoy is downright BAD!
Letz harass him & his company till he runs back to Pinatubo

Dont kick out that bastard

KICK OUT THE FUCKING PAP FIRST

Then we bring piano wire to that pinoy and see him dance from lamp post

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chow pee noy bo salah what? Why stinkees so angry? Stinking land already so smelly and stinking with these ft shits. Please lah, don't kay lor leh. So smelly and dirty, how to stay?!?! U tell me.

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, it's a problem that many Filipinos are coming and taking Singaporean jobs. The funny thing is I actually prefer them more than the m&ds to the North and South. I rarely hear of a Filipino worker committing a violent crime compared to the overstaying and utterly ungrateful m&ds. Ultimately, I still think Singapore should be a place for Singaporeans only.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
pinoys are fucked up cockroaches. they always like to associate themselves as the in the class same as the angmohs. come here take our jobs and think they are so zai. screw them

That's because they really have angmoh blood in them, but just the black and lowest class ones lah! That's why they are so malayo looking but yet not so!

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal

In many ways they are in the same class. Most have the same values as them.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, it's a problem that many Filipinos are coming and taking Singaporean jobs. The funny thing is I actually prefer them more than the m&ds to the North and South. I rarely hear of a Filipino worker committing a violent crime compared to the overstaying and utterly ungrateful m&ds. Ultimately, I still think Singapore should be a place for Singaporeans only.

I truly agree with you..............

Orchard road body parts murder Sept 7, 2005 Filipino maid Guen Garlejo Aguilar, then 30, killed a fellow maid, Mrs Jane Parangan La Puebla, then 27, over a sum of $2,000 that Mrs La Puebla owed her. Aguilar hid the body in her room inside a luggage bag for the next two days, unbeknown to her employers. She then bought a chopper, an axe and some black rubbish bags, among other items, and dismembered the body. She dumped her friend's body parts near the Orchard MRT station and at MacRitchie Reservoir. She escaped the gallows when the court reduced her charge from murder to manslaughter, after she was found to be mentally unsound at the time of the killing. She was jailed for 10 years in May 2006. - See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOn...tory20120403-337375.html#sthash.uYcfmJKy.dpuf