• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinnacle Motors - Conman company

damnu88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont get jealous....Maybe their sales department got this MOTTO...

Sir/Madam, before YOU go for a test drive ride, You can ride me for a test.
:p

kaubay

I wish I were Valerie lor... At least I have liu1 to buuy MANY many cars....
And no, I don't work in the car industry. If you have lobang, can jio me in though. I shake leg at home...

guestbuster

hahhaha i also notice :biggrin::biggrin:

No!, I hate Pinnacle Group. i also do not trust their after-sales services and their workshop. There are big liars and dishonest. They even don't have any car recall for spareparts replacement except the agents; if you want, you have to throw in more monies to them. The workshop workmen are all "quack" and not qualified and trained by their car manufacturers.

FYI, Valerie Tan is a puppet by her husband Larry Teo, the big mastermind. She talk nonsence and only show her legs around. She talk but do not do the walk. Her husband have many phantom bosses and associates to setup many companies which are on the "shelves". Their reputation is bad and well known to everyone.

I think we should group ourselves to put down their signboard and petition to the government to tighten the law against the PIs. With my bad and terrible experience with Pinnacle, I will not trust any PI.

They need more finance for buyers in future to pay their tax invasion. Currently is it still under probe at http://motoring.asiaone.com/Motoring/News/Story/A1Story20080304-52710.html.

My last word. Do not pay them any single cent and they will close up.

Last edited:

guestbuster

Which one, smell better?:biggrin:

Tax Invasion Probe into Pinnacle Goup of Companies

Goh Swee Ann, Stanley said: "Please be informed that investigations into the case are still on-going into Tax Invasion Probe into Pinnacle Goup of Companies.

Please call:
Goh Swee Ann, Stanley
Assistant Corporate Communications Officer
Corporate Communications Branch
Singapore Customs
DID: 6355 2954