• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

phucked up prc

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese authorities arrested 726,000 people last year, a jump of 47.1% from the previous year, the country’s chief prosecutor told the National People’s Congress that ended Monday amid a crackdown on crimes linked to “hostile foreign forces.”

Authorities also formally prosecuted 1.688 million people last year, up 17.3%, Chief Prosecutor Ying Yong said.

Ying said more than 2.4 million people were “arrested or prosecuted” last year for offenses related to “national security,”

https://www.rfa.org/english/news/china/china-arrests-hostile-foreign-forces-03112024204531.html

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tiananmen memorial “pillar of shame” erected at entrance of euro parliament. ccp goes apeshit.
https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/20/style/pillar-of-shame-european-parliament-intl-hnk/index.html

Whenever CCP goes apeshit, that's when you know something right has been done.

I think this sculpture is located in Los Angeles. If would be so fun to put this in the Sinkie Chinatown, especially the People's Park Complex area or the Chinatown Point area. :cool:

F2YHczibgAAlubc.jpg:orig

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whenever CCP goes apeshit, that's when you know something right has been done.

I think this sculpture is located in Los Angeles. If would be so fun to put this in the Sinkie Chinatown, especially the People's Park Complex area or the Chinatown Point area. :cool:

F2YHczibgAAlubc.jpg:orig

Might as well include a statue of Mao, and Deng in the list. Also not forgetting Zhou Enlai. He murdered an entire family, and even the baby could not escape his order to kill.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
houthis strikes ccp ship after getting paid by ccp and assuring ccp that tiong ships can steam through without harm. lol! fucking naive commies, thinking money and terrorist agreements and alliances can keep them safe. now @Rogue Trader is going to claim houthis are sponsored by cia and mossad.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taiwan had the worst earthquake in a quarter century on 3rd April and China did this. In my culture and values, I think it is really too insensitive.

China Sends 30 Planes and 9 Vessels Over and Around Earthquake-Stricken Taiwan​

taiwan-defense-maps.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To commemorate the bloody Rape of Nanking, Nanjing's new train station looks like an opened Kotex pad.

005R8dRvly1hohejp0c75j30qo1840yz.jpg
816jiRLm52L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg