• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Photographs of Tampines accident

Do you want the photographs removed?

• Yes

Votes: 33 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 33 50.0%

• Total voters

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please remove Jah's gory pic of Tampines boys' accident as Starhub will ban this site

Please remove Jah's gory pics of Tampines boys' accident as Starhub will ban this site

From Laksaboy's info, it already banned gorysite.com for posting the pics.

Don't think we want this site to be blacklisted by Starhub because of that and then later some morons will come and say Sammyboy.com was banned because of PAP's instructions.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Please remove Jah's gory pic of Tampines boys' accident as Starhub will ban this

Remove the thread entirely.

Let move on..... nothing to see here.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Please remove Jah's gory pic of Tampines boys' accident as Starhub will ban this

The Great Wall of Singapore censorship has started?

M0LANYONG

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please remove Jah's gory pics of Tampines boys' accident as Starhub will ban this site

From Laksaboy's info, it already banned gorysite.com for posting the pics.

Don't think we want this site to be blacklisted by Starhub because of that and then later some morons will come and say Sammyboy.com was banned because of PAP's instructions.

Ask Leongsam because pics posted more than 24 hours ago cannot be deleted and posts cannot be edited.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Later jah come after you and argued freedom to post :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I have removed the victim's picture. Please move on. Thank you.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I have removed the victim's picture. Please move on. Thank you.

The polls shows an equal number do not want the images removed.

Why do you pander to the requests of those wanting the images to be deleted while ignoring those who want them to stay?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Why do you pander to the requests of those wanting the images to be deleted while ignoring those who want them to stay?

Polls are not accurate as they could be manipulated with clones. There is nothing to learn from that two gory pictures. Putting myself in the shoes of the victims' family, I certainly do not want to see those pictures. I cannot please everyone in the forum. I can only take into consideration every factor before deciding my actions.

I knew you had deliberately kept the pictures. That is why it took me 2 days to decide. In the end, I did what I feel is right. It's your forum, you have the final say. :biggrin:

P/S: Back in 1 hour time. Meeting clients.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think its ok for a moderator to remove the pictures at his own discretion if the poll turns out 50/50. What else you wanna do? Show half pictures? Remove only 1? Either way, somebody will be unhappy.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Are you speaking for the whole world now? You really believe the whole world wants to see them? Where is the greater good? I think you need to get out of the house more...

PAP low life really no brains. No wonder get screwed daily from their master.