• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Petition to make Scroobal a moderator

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother, if you had bothered to read, since day one of your fight with Scroobal, the 3 of us Zeddy, Erections and I do not take sides. We do not even take part to slam you when your regular mates tease you here and there in Scroobal thread. Yes, we do make fun of you, but only in non Scroobal thread. That is because as newbies, Zeddy and I received help from both you and Scroobal, so for myself(I won't speak for zeddy) I made it a point not to side either one.

I know by posting this, you will be pissed with me. But I thought it was unfair to Zeddy when you call him a slut when he spoke up for Scroobal. I think most of us can see that Zeddy is one of the good tempered contributor in this forum. Anyway, this is an online forum. Threads get diverted. I'm surprise that just by talking about some other stuffs, we are labelled as cronies. It certainly sites the narrow mindedness of a lot of people here.

He did not say it is Zeddy. Most likely it is me. As scrrobal says, and if you read him right this is the honeypot where the bees gather. All the detractors are baying for his blood.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
He did not say it is Zeddy. Most likely it is me. As scrrobal says, and if you read him right this is the honeypot where the bees gather. All the detractors are baying for his blood.

]

It is Zeddy. He mentioned that it is the slut at post #155. (Wah, I can still remember this number after 2 hours :biggrin:)
The unfortunate person at post #155 is Zeddy. Zeddy had earlier spoke in support of Scroobal.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hi there

1. honest, i have intentionally avoided this thread.
2. what a load of crap!
3. but i have to fully agree and support your motion.
4. i coming into sbf is rather similar to yours, bro.
5. there are some pricks out there taking things just too seriously.
6. over who is more humsum or just humsum or having too many points.
7. come on, guys! grow up & grow out of it.
8. one person i salute is golden dragon, funny, concise & of course very ktv experienced.
9. hahahah!

I agree with all the above. Uncle Dragon is one of the very few polite people around. Raiders(me lah) is rude sometimes. :biggrin:

ChingShihi

Alfrescian
Loyal
You just joined this forum for barely a month.. Why so much effort in exposing Scroobal? You are a PAP mole sent here by your masters to stir shit in this forum? Cmon.. I'm a just a newbie here like you.. I'm not siding with Scroobal nor am I taking the side of the other Bros having problems with him here, but this dirty tactic of yours is just way below the belt..

I agree with Bro drifter, whatever that has been said in this forum, stays in this forum... What do you get by exposing Scroobal? PAP will give you free tickets for this year's National Day Parade?

I’ve been reading Scroobads crap on and off for several months. There was no effort needed, I typed his name into Google and hey presto, I arrived at this site. It really was that easy.
I can tell you that I’m not interested in Singapore’s politics and I know very little about your Government. I am certainly not a PAP mole and I do not have a master…Woof Woof.
I’m glad to hear that you don’t take sides – However, not knowing the circumstances, I feel that you have judged me, you are entitled to your opinion and I respect it. Don’t forget that Scroobad uses “dirty tactics” and over the years has had much experience and enjoyment in winding people up with his many clones.
On a final note your question “What do I get by exposing Scroobad?” The answer is Nada, - If you ask me why, the answer is because I can. I have my reasons and will divulge some time.
By the way, it may be a little naïve to believe as you say “what’s said in forum stays in the forum” – that’s so funny. Cx

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I agree with all the above. Uncle Dragon is one of the very few polite people around. Raiders(me lah) is rude sometimes. :biggrin:

hi there

1. bro, don't worry on the rude thing!
2. both of you do have something in common : "chiongness"
3. hahaha!

ChingShihi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a newbie in this forum, and I have been following this thread. I do not wish to be disrespectful of anyone with this post.

The thread now has the hallmark of a feeding frenzy. Scroobal has posted some insightful material, as well as some which I found egotistical and sibuay howlan. But this is an online world, we post real or BS stuff because we know we can be anonymous. Insults and praises should be taken with a pinch of salt. Its not personal when we do not know each other in the real world. I think Sam has mentioned about online persona in this virtual world. So, we should try to keep it in this virtual world, don't spill into the real world. Just my 1/2 cent.

I agree, but he should be more careful, Mr Cleverclogs left the cyberspace window open and let me in. Who's fault is that?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brother, if you had bothered to read, since day one of your fight with Scroobal, the 3 of us Zeddy, Erections and I do not take sides. We do not even take part to slam you when your regular mates tease you here and there in Scroobal thread. Yes, we do make fun of you, but only in non Scroobal thread. That is because as newbies, Zeddy and I received help from both you and Scroobal, so for myself(I won't speak for zeddy) I made it a point not to side either one.

I know by posting this, you will be pissed with me. But I thought it was unfair to Zeddy when you call him a slut when he spoke up for Scroobal. I think most of us can see that Zeddy is one of the good tempered contributor in this forum. Anyway, this is an online forum. Threads get diverted. I'm surprise that just by talking about some other stuffs, we are labelled as cronies. It certainly sites the narrow mindedness of a lot of people here.
Raiders, if I think you and zeddy are cronies, you think I bothered to talk to you guys now? haiyoh... mai think too much, relax lah. Remember when a post you posted about the 3 kingdoms and I told you who are Screwball's cronies? those are the ones. I have nothing against you all, especially you and zeddy. relax :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
亲爱的阿拉玛,祝你早呀。。。:o

Raiders, if I think you and zeddy are cronies, you think I bothered to talk to you guys now? haiyoh... mai think too much, relax lah. Remember when a post you posted about the 3 kingdoms and I told you who are Screwball's cronies? those are the ones. I have nothing against you all, especially you and zeddy. relax :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I know lah. You are my darling alamaking :biggrin:

P/S: You need me to activate alamakQueen? Hehe

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is Zeddy. He mentioned that it is the slut at post #155. (Wah, I can still remember this number after 2 hours :biggrin:)
The unfortunate person at post #155 is Zeddy. Zeddy had earlier spoke in support of Scroobal.
My bad, is #156, apologise to Zeddy, and yes, I'm talking about exobay, he's a newbie? pls lah, look at his past posts, for someone who just post around 100 post and can called Ramseth a Teflon is definitely not a newbie, LOL

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I agree, but he should be more careful, Mr Cleverclogs left the cyberspace window open and let me in. Who\\\'s fault is that?

Lady, you certainly have a deep seated animosity towards him. Whatever it is, I hope you find peace and closure.