• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Petition to ban Ng EJay, lauhumku, yellowpeople etc

techiedick

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the message that I have sent to the BOSS

"There are many clones of Ng EJay, lauhumku, yellow people, Lu Bu, Cao Pi etc characters in Sanguo, disrupting and causing many inconvenience in the website

Every day there are so many infractions been posted till I am very sick of it. eventually alot of members will just give up and let the spammers take over.

Sammyboy Boss, should consider banning these IDs from sammyboy its the worse spamming I have seen in any website0".

Bros and sisters, join me in petitioining at this thread to ban these clones and their IPs

C

Cao Pi

Hi clone of PAP IB, i fully agree and there are 2++ of them. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

techiedick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sammyboy boss JT,

your forum is getting out of hand, it will be destroyed by these hooligans.

your investment will go down the drain, better do house cleaning

Medusa

Alfrescian
Loyal

You stupid ugly dickhead. You will be on my VIP list and you will know what VIP treatment is like. The question is what are you going to do about it besides whining? :biggrin:

ustabiaz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sammyboy boss JT,

donch worry just like 'leetahbar' henceforth your monika 'techiedick' will be accorded special treatment! ... LOL

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Sammyboy boss JT,

It adds colour and variety to the place. :p

My policy is to let them post. I then leave it to an automated script to do the housekeeping twice a day.

tiuroyston46asshole

Alfrescian
Loyal
It adds colour and variety to the place. :p

My policy is to let them post. I then leave it to an automated script to do the housekeeping twice a day.

Fucking agreed with you...... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:.... not like some asshole here giving infraction when kena assed......

And to those asshole who had private message me..... you can go on as I am not reading it......:p:p:p

M

Masamune Date

Fucking agreed with you...... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:.... not like some asshole here giving infraction when kena assed......

And to those asshole who had private message me..... you can go on as I am not reading it......

Hehehe... Since all you can do is only squeezing your balls in one corner and whine, my "automated script" will be set to assing you again the moment you get out of jail. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Taishi Ci

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like to talk cock without being able to provide any proof. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Soon you will join my VIP list of - kaixin1, The Great Depression, cieoosegsyq. Getting banned everyday and unable to log in at all. Yes correct... go to one corner and squeeze your balls. Whahaha!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

And to those asshole who had private message me..... you can go on as I am not reading it......:p:p:p

the same bunch of useless assholes are the same preaching about human rights and all those craps a hypocrisy representatives from the SDP IB.

techiedick

Alfrescian
Loyal
You stupid ugly dickhead. You will be on my VIP list and you will know what VIP treatment is like. The question is what are you going to do about it besides whining? :biggrin:

besides, whinning, i will lick your sweet pussy. Its so sweet :biggrin: and suck your big big milkjugs :rolleyes:

techiedick

Alfrescian
Loyal
You stupid ugly dickhead. You will be on my VIP list and you will know what VIP treatment is like. The question is what are you going to do about it besides whining?

:rolleyes:hmmmm besides whinning, i will lick your sweet pussy. Its so sweet :biggrin: and suck your big big milkjugs :rolleyes:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
money collector said NO several times already, your petition is useless. the value of a website like forum are judge by the number of traffic and posts, the more these people argue, the more posts, the more traffic = higher value for money collector forum.

Therefore it is not his interest in getting rip of spammer like makapaa, or the rest of the people you mention.

More is good for money collector. If you want quality, you can look elsewhere. This is a forum for spammer and personal vendetta.