• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Petition to ban jw5 for bumping old threads with multiple clones

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many sissy boy moderators going to turn this into Ask Auntie blog all questions on pursues and boobs.

Abandon ship...

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks, but don’t about him or his clones. he signed up in july 2020 for the sole purpose of spamming this site and attacking the admin hoping to bring it down. he’s not here for productive discussions but destructive spam. as for me, i don’t need to announce my success or wealth. i’m just a poor unker sharing a room in bedok hdb flat with 2 others, and we’ve not been paying rent on time. all those bay area stories are just fantasy and fiction.
K L N

Steady poon pee pee lah Mr Ah Sai.
I am always fond of your awesome leeply.
Just IGNORE all those dumb&dumber
assholes.
Life will be sweeter when you IGNORE empty drums.
:roflmao::geek::whistling::biggrin::barefoot::barefoot::barefoot::smile:

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
K L N
Mr Ah Sai @eatshitndie

IMG-20210523-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20210523-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20210523-WA0001.jpg

Sweet and Simple.:

ASK THEM
GO EAT SHIT AND DIE.:roflmao::biggrin::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Attachments

• IMG-20210523-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20210523-WA0004.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 63

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I don't know whether waitifuck or ahmeng baited you or not. I don't even recall how this all started, but I do recall that you posted very normal and logical stuff a few years ago. I can recall some of these things because I have been in this forum since 1999. :biggrin:
It started with evil filthy Malaysians liar son of whore doing doxxing crimes on me in living in jb forum, followed by Sinkie aka @glockman clone viciously attacking me upping slut whore mistress threads around me.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, very good advice. :thumbsup::biggrin:

In life, there will always be fuckers with too much times on their hands, leading meaningless and miserable lives. Hence they like to create drama, and hope to suck us into their misery. Bestest solution is to Avoid and Ignore. Shalom.

N A M A S T E

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, very good advice. :thumbsup::biggrin:

In life, there will always be fuckers with too much times on their hands, leading meaningless and miserable lives. Hence they like to create drama, and hope to suck us into their misery. Bestest solution is to Avoid and Ignore. Shalom.
As usual for hypocrite fuckers like you and @waitifcuk always the opposite of what you said is what you do. Not just I say this but others also can see. Refer the best classic post I quoted of @MaximiLian in classic forum replies