• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

petition for GMS to contest Punggol East

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
reading the SBF, you will find the fabulous insights of how bad WP is, and how great and analytical our in-house political analyst, goh meng seng is. how well he can read the grounds, how political astute, how incpmpetent WP can be, how the democracy of singapore must be chartered,,,,,

therefore i would appeal all forumers here to encourage GMS to offer himself for the good of the nation,,,,,

maybe some one can quote some intelligent chinese parables, whatever to make him fight for the good of the country just one more time,,,,,,

TuaGow

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will give him my vote.

So what? I'll now go and sell my house and buy a flat in PE and let 5 family members to be GMS assentor. I think he cannot find any people or creature to support him in PE.

Last edited:

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
155838_10151236757558402_817953347_n.jpg

GMS I sponsor your deposit, here take it

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should clearly throw his hat in the ring and get his buddy, TKL, to be his election agent. Indeed, get TKL to put up the election deposit as it appears he has way too much cash.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....don't plray plray...
my little bird told me gms has been invited for tea with pinky......he might be selected to stand under papee ticket.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wWdSwDWClvE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I feel so inspired after listening to his speech :biggrin::biggrin: GMS for Punggol East SMC

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bumping up this thread to support our resident politician for the Ponggol East BE :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GMS has sacrificed alot for Sporeans..

Its a crying shame that people like him are not elected to Parliament..

I urge all Bros to give the good Captain our support..

GMS for Punggol..!!! GMS for Punggol..!!!

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP is already spent with most of their non CMI candidates already in Parliament,

KJ and DL totally CMI.

With the exception of the unknown from SDP, GMS already better than most of his competition so why not. GMS can probably do better than the rest.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wp is already spent with most of their non cmi candidates already in parliament,

kj and dl totally cmi.

With the exception of the unknown from sdp, gms already better than most of his competition so why not. Gms can probably do better than the rest.
can you define what is cmi? Waiting for your definition, pappies got even more cmi mother fuckers.