• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

people with NO BACKBONE won't survive long!!!!!

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
i noticed pap doggie andrew loh wants to sit on the fence and comment on issues. he sides pap doggies on one leg, and he sides opposition causes on the other.

remember the childhood story of humpty dumpty???? it sits on the wall, and had GREAT FALL.

i brand andrew loh as SPINELESS aka no backbone, macam jellyfish!!

agree wif me???

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Extremists only see only one side of any stories.

Do you want to be labelled as one?

okay. what is the other side of andrew doggie low's story then???? he wanna straddle both sides right!!! and he wan the best of both worlds!!

he wan opposition to fund him and also wan pap to fund him. is he greedy or what?! knn

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
remember the childhood story of humpty dumpty???? it sits on the wall, and had GREAT FALL.

lky1.jpg

"You know, the cure for all this talk is really a good dose of incompetent government. You get that alternative and you'll never put Singapore together again: Humpty Dumpty cannot be put together again... my asset values will disappear, my apartments will be worth a fraction of what they were, my ministers' jobs will be in peril, their security will be at risk and their women will become maids in other people's countries, foreign workers. I cannot have that!"

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i noticed pap doggie andrew loh wants to sit on the fence and comment on issues. he sides pap doggies on one leg, and he sides opposition causes on the other.

i brand andrew loh as SPINELESS aka no backbone, macam jellyfish!!

agree wif me???

woof woof, knn I thought you talking about Goh Meng Seng snake.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
woof woof, knn I thought you talking about Goh Meng Seng snake.

That one is bo nao (no brain, got 2 chances to become MP but end up become political observer :p), not no backbone :biggrin:

Last edited: