• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

people in this forum damn friendly!!

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
dpem88.jpg

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what have you done to deserve such a friendly greeting
don't worry brother, this is the work of a rabid dog
me old uncle got everything - worse than yours
persevere and you will overcome this insanity and profanity
there are many twisted minds here
so don't be discouraged...i will up you for your courage

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
people who wrote this kinds of stuffs have poor upbringing.

i feel sorry for their parents! :biggrin:

wait! maybe they are orphaned.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Even then, they have 'parents'..wait, they were some labs test tube experiment gone wrong, someone used the AB normal gene, instead of the A normal gene... ha ha ha ha

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you will be surprised
many of these people are great intellectuals here in this forum
highly educated and very academically qualified
and they spout profanities and vulgarities
so don't be surprised or disturbed by these obscenities here
enjoy yourself ....they will stop aftet some time...oops!!!

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are stringing too many unrelated statements together and making the final statement as if it is one of proven fact, when it has to be proven. You must establish that the people who spout profanities and vulgarities are the same highly educated and academically qualified people. Do you know for a fact?

you will be surprised
many of these people are great intellectuals here in this forum
highly educated and very academically qualified
and they spout profanities and vulgarities
so don't be surprised or disturbed by these obscenities here
enjoy yourself ....they will stop aftet some time...oops!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are stringing too many unrelated statements together and making the final statement as if it is one of proven fact, when it has to be proven. You must establish that the people who spout profanities and vulgarities are the same highly educated and academically qualified people. Do you know for a fact?

Brudder you so serious.I'm scared to answer your powerful question. I am just gasing okay. Please don't take me too seriously here.Sorry if my logic is illogical and garbages. But I do read a lot of vulgarities, obscenities and profanities here.And I assume some of them are highly educated, greatly intellectual and scholarly qualified acadamic people.If I am wrong, I am sorry.