• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

People Against Upgrading - PAU

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
After upgrading my wet market and my fav hawker centre, all my foodstuffs i buy become super expensive! Gahmen robbing us peasants of our money - daylight robbery!

People Against Upgrading - PAU. Why upgrade? WHy not leave as they are, the old hawker centre and wet market is good enough. Prices were cheap, foods fresh. After upgrade, all expensive and not fresh.

Eat a PAU ... Take a Pee ... Have a sip ... and Poon pee pee!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
After upgrading my wet market and my fav hawker centre, all my foodstuffs i buy become super expensive! Gahmen robbing us peasants of our money - daylight robbery!

People Against Upgrading - PAU. Why upgrade? WHy not leave as they are, the old hawker centre and wet market is good enough. Prices were cheap, foods fresh. After upgrade, all expensive and not fresh.

Eat a PAU ... Take a Pee ... Have a sip ... and Poon pee pee!

Upgrade so can charge more..mah!

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
cook at home lah! laws of demands and supply will bring the price to a new equilibrium...hehe..:biggrin: