• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Peasants can die; PAP MPs trade beauty secrets in Parliament

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Parliament sinks to a new disgraceful low.

----------------
Mar 9, 2010
Khaw's secrets to looking young

HEALTH Minister Khaw Boon Wan was asked for his secret to looking young by Ang Mo Kio GRC MP Lam Pin Min in Parliament on Tuesday.

Giving a bashful grin, Mr Khaw, 58, said: 'There's no elixir or no secret recipe. Technology does help.

'I colour my hair but, of course, no botox. But I think the mind is important and attitude to life, so on.

'And if you go back to when I quoted Lao-tzu, you know, what is life all about, it is never about ourselves, it is about others and if you lead a life in that direction, whatever the physical form, I don't think it matters.'

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at how empty the Parleement is now. The Old Fart is not even dead and his dogs completely bo hiew it anymore. What a mockery the FAPee Traitors have made on the 66% 'mandate'!

mustspeakup

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at how empty the Parleement is now. The Old Fart is not even dead and his dogs completely bo hiew it anymore. What a mockery the FAPee Traitors have made on the 66% 'mandate'!

didn't ofart give them the green light for half strength?

because they know they have companies to run? :biggrin:

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
The correct answer is because Khaw has money. That's why he can look young. Other Sinkies slog their whole lives and die prematurely.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
didn't ofart give them the green light for half strength?

because they know they have companies to run? :biggrin:

When Old Fart sits in the Parleement, u can see that it's close to full strength. When he's not around, these dogs would bo hiew and attend to their sidelines. And after he is dead, expect mayhem!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When Old Fart sits in the Parleement, u can see that it's close to full strength. When he's not around, these dogs would bo hiew and attend to their sidelines. And after he is dead, expect mayhem!

Mayhem? More likely complete peace and silence in Parliament. Not enough MPs attend, no quorum, Parliament adjourned till further notice (e.g. next GE).

ruffles

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha.. I went to watch the parliament proceeding yesterday.. the banter came up in the follow-up questions in the Committee of Supply session for MOH.

In his speech, Khaw mumbled something like "I don't know how long I will be in the Ministry of Health though".. read out the lyrics from 《金大班的最后一夜》 and some proverbs from 老子 - about always helping others and never about benefiting oneself... can't be any more obvious that it is his last term..

saw lau chio Lily Neo.. think she still looks best among the woman MPs, except perhaps Joscelin Yeo

The Speaker Abdullah Tarmugi was very sleepy, even from the start of the session.. He had to be woken up by the clerk after Hawazi Daipi (Parl sec for MOH) finished his reply! Took quite a while to realise where he was and to name the MPs to ask the follow-up questions... how to command respect like that? everyone has to bow to the speaker when entering and leaving the gallery.

Tharman let Lim Hwee Hua handle all the queries for MOF... as usual all the motherhood answers on the SWFs.. Chaim was very frail in his movement and in his speech on property tax... very sad

LHL came in at 4pm.. probably for the COS for MoE... think he stayed till the end which ended after 7pm. MOE sent a huge entourage of civil servants which packed the gallery.

Last edited:

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
In his speech, Khaw mumbled something like "I don't know how long I will be in the Ministry of Health though".. read out the lyrics from 《金大班的最后一夜》 and some proverbs from 老子 - about always helping others and never about benefiting oneself... can't be any more obvious that it is his last term..

I think his astronomical pay is benefit enough for anyone in his position.

DrPanacea

Alfrescian
Loyal

----------------
Mar 9, 2010

HEALTH Minister Khaw Boon Wan was asked for his secret to looking young by Ang Mo Kio GRC MP Lam Pin Min in Parliament on Tuesday.

Giving a bashful grin, Mr Khaw, 58, said: 'There's no elixir or no secret recipe. Technology does help.

'I colour my hair but, of course, no botox. But I think the mind is important and attitude to life, so on.

'And if you go back to when I quoted Lao-tzu, you know, what is life all about, it is never about ourselves, it is about others and if you lead a life in that direction, whatever the physical form, I don't think it matters.'

My inside info told me that when GCT was PM he did colour his hair too, but was admonished by LKY for being afraid to have white hair. KBW has his coming.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The correct answer is because Khaw has money. That's why he can look young. Other Sinkies slog their whole lives and die prematurely.

The correct answer is that Khaw puts the sperm of virgin boys on his face every night and rubs it in, so his skin looks tender and nice.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

----------------
Mar 9, 2010

His 'cock hair' looks fake. I hope no animal was harmed in the process of making his wig