• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Peasantpore Forward Modelled After Maoist Hundred Flowers Blooming Political Exercise

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from PAP Pliant Mouthpiece Mouthpiece hxxps://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/lawrence-wong-forward-singapore-political-377a-covid-19-pandemic-2925441

PEASANTPORE: The Forward Peasantpore initiative is a political exercise modelled after Mao's Hundred Flowers Capaign in 1956-1957, hinted Deputy Prime Minion Lawlan Wong on Wednesday (Sep 7).

Lawlan Wong was responding to a question at the Young Peasants Conference 2022, on how the ruling Profits Above Peasants (PAP) would crush diverse views that emerge from another PAP campaing aiming to ensure Peasantpore younger peasants do not adopt Jane Austen ideas.

“You remember Mao Zedong's Hundred Flowers Campaign, I am not talking about engaging diverse views parties, we‘re talking about peasants understanding George Yeo No Big No Small analogy," he said.

"Peasants must remember when talking to me, I represent Ruler Loong and must show deference to me and stop preaching about peasant rights or diversity, get it, these are toxic Jane Austen ideas that Ruler Loong do not like."

Forward Peasantpore was launched in June by the party's fourth-generation or 4G leadership team after Heng $wee $wee's Peasantpore Sex Conversations vanished without a whisper after the Procedural 2020 Erections .

In April, Ruler Long anointed Lawlan Wong was named as House of Lee Seat Warmer after $wee $wee got the message to step down by Ruler Loong.

He added on Wednesday that the regime would pretend take in feedback and try to reach out to as many pro-PAP peasants as possible and that political pariahs are gently reminded not to yak too much or take part the wayang exercise.

“Anglophile peasants should study the Chinese Communist history and take this as the PAP's Hundred Flowers' Campaign.," Minion Lawlan Wong, who is also Finance Minion, reiterated.

"The Gestapo will take notes of those Jane Austen rebels who attempt to use this as a platform to challenge Ruler Loong. These rebels, should anything happen to their aging parents, spouses or children, should take it as a sign to shut their arses. This is an exercise for all peasants to say, 'let’s come together as one cuntry and worship Ruler Loong and may his reign be as long as the evergreen rock in Japan's National Anthem'."

POLITICAL DIVERSITY IS A JANE AUSTEN HERETICAL IDEA

At the sex conference, which was organised by the Institute of Sex Studies think-tank at the National University of Sex, Minion Wong also addressed a question on that Forward Peasantpore should not accommodate political diversity since it is taken for granted that the House of Lee will use PAP as a proxy to rule Peasantpore forever and ever.

“The House of Lee decides, peasants will simply tremble and obey as this is the Asiatic way. We are not a Nordic cuntry," said Lawlan Wong.

"Every procedural erection is rigged in such a way that House of Lee's proxy, PAP will win the erection or else the SAF will stage a coup and invite House of Lee to appoint a Shogun. House of Lee's own self checks own self is so good that the Chinese Communist Party is playing the same trick in Shina."

“My parents once again reminded me, that I cannot learn from Tsao Tsao or Tokuguwa, I must serve Ruler Loong loyally and devote my whole life, no matter how long or short to my liege lord, Ruler Loong. Ultimately, from my point of view, our buy one get three free GRC scams will force peasants to return us to power. I repeat, the SAF will stage a coup if peasants wants to throw the PAP out of power, that is non-kosher.”

“The Jane Austen idea of political diversity will not work in Asia, because Asiatic peasants are indolent and stupid, they are better off to tremble and obey, this race thing, I cannot explain but we know Asiatics are dummies, that is a fact, else how could less than 10 Brits run the entire Neh subcontinent? You ask Ghandi, he also cannot explain huh,” he said.

“That’s why we have been saying … Nehs are better off under the Brits. In Peasantpore, do not worry, all peasants recognise that every Procedural Erections going forward will continue be straightforward. You cast your vote and PAP returns to power by 2AM”

377A REPEAL IS ONE OFF

Lawlan Wong also addressed the repeal of Section 377A on the horizon, and whether there were any viable next steps on the issue of inclusivity for the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) community in Peasantpore.

Ruler Loong was forced to announce in his State of the Regime Speech last month that the regime must give face to rich foreign merchants and Yankee Pelosi and would repeal the colonial-era law criminalising sex between bapoks.

But this is “not a done deal” because Yankee merchants and Pelosi said it has to be discussed in Imperial Court first as face saving gesture for Ruler Loong, Lawlan Wong stressed as he noted the "very strong" views on both sides.

“Ruler Loong has always supported the X'tians and Moslems regarding 377A but problem Uncle Sam by means of Pelosi, wants to punish Ruler Loong for allowing his cronies to pursue commercial links with Chinese Pandas, so they force him to support foreign bapoks to remind House of Lee that their cushy relations with the Chinese Communists cannot be tolerated.,” he said.

“Ruler Loong is repealing 377A because of Uncle Sam pressure and the bapoks, using MNCs, also throw in their lot with Uncle Sam. But they agreed to give Ruler Loong a face saving gesture, Ruler Loong will get to set the definition of marriage.”

The X'tians and Mats who "care deeply" about marriage as defined currently - between a man and a woman - as well as family norms such as how children are brought up and what is taught in schools have to be ignored, Minion Lawman added.

“Ruler Loong reminded the moslems and x;tians, with or without their vote, by 2AM, PAP will always win 90% of the seats with only 60% of valid votes, the numbers can do go down to 55% but it does not matter since 90% of all seats are pre-arranged. Any rabid moslem and x'tian who seek to pressure Ruler Loong on 377A, you walk down the street, fall down, parents or children get strange accidents, you go judge for yourselves, whether to moan publicly or lament privately,” warned Lawlan Wong.

PLAGUE RESPONSE REVIEW NOT EXERCISE TO MAKE PAP LOOK STUPID

Lawlan Wong also cautioned Jane Austen inspired peasants who want PAP to be taken to task for many missteps during the fight against the Wuhan Plague.

“Another gentle warning to those who want to use our mistakes during the plague response to make Ruler Loong look stupid or bad. Sometimes when you 'cry father, cry mother' too much, any accidents befallen upon your kin, you be responsible for them. Remember, we still have the colonial law, 'Ruler Loong Is Always Right',” he added.

PAP once claimed their lackeys had developed a high-quality contact tracing system during the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) crisis in 2003.

But Wuhan Plague showed that this manual system was “not quite the gold standard compared New Zealand”, said Lawlan Wong.

“It took three days or so to do the manual contact tracing, by then 'game over', the plague has spread all over. But I very clever, I proposed some clowns to develop an IT solution and let Prince Hongyi took credit for it, now today I am the Seat Warmer, super shiok,” he added.

“The Chinese Communists called this turning a mistake into a wise political move, Ho Jinx was exceptionally pleased with me that her son, Prince Hongyi somehow got the credit while others do the hard work.”

“That is why I am the new Seat Warmer while $wee $wee has to eat the humble pie in East Coast. Get it, your twits?! It is whom you pleasure that matters in Peasantpore!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
'Social compact' is a very communist concept. I'm amazed daft Sinkies have tolerated this for as long as they did. :rolleyes:

You know they're up to something when they published a propaganda infographic for it. :wink: