• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PE Prediction/Wishlist - Lay it down here

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In my humble opinion the following would be the results of the Presidential Election 2011.
This prediction is based on the general feelings of the people, the way some new PAP MPs still behave, and the way the underdogs are being treated.

TJS - 45%
TCB- 30%
TKL- 15%
TT - 10%

I wish all the candidates the best. Liberty, Equality and Fraternity. Long Live The Nation

Z

Zombie

1. TT = 40%
2. TCB = 35%
3. TJS = 12.5001% (heng ahhh)
4. TKL = 12.4999% (oops)

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my humble opinion the following would be the results of the Presidential Election 2011.
This prediction is based on the general feelings of the people, the way some new PAP MPs still behave, and the way the underdogs are being treated.

TJS - 45%
TCB- 30%
TKL- 15%
TT - 10%

I wish all the candidates the best. Liberty, Equality and Fraternity. Long Live The Nation

That would be my wishlist prediction too...

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wish it is like this:

1 Tan Jee Say 40%
2 Tony Tan 29%
3 Tan Cheng Bock 20%
4 Tan Kin Lian 11%

But it may end up like this"

Tony Tan = 40%
Tan Jee Say = 29%
Tan Cheng Bock = 20%
Tan Kim Lian = 11%

As an observer from abroad, I wonder if the EP will be the reverse of a General Election.
Whereas in a GE, voters feel their livelihood is at stake, an EP does not have a direct impact. - So, the chances may be high of people voting for an anti-PAP President to watch over a pro-PAP government.

If so, TKL has got his campaign message right. Even if I am not sure if he really has the guts to take on the government of the day or is simply to prove to the PAP "Look, No NTUC CEO nevermind, I am back as Singapore president." From big trumpet to high five, wow.

TT's choice of spectacles appears to be a bad choice of myopia, and also shortsightness and a chip off the government. His ego is the same as his choice of spectacles (narcissist?). It matches with this elitist background and privileged kids.

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
though many speculate that TT is the hot favorite... but based on the tide over sentiments from GE2011, i believe the results could turn out to be:

TAN JEE SAY: ±38%
TAN CHENG BOK: ±27%
TONY TAN: ±16%
TAN KIN LIAN: ±17%

VOID: ±2%

jw5

Loyal
I predict:

1. The 3 losing candidates will form a grc team with wonder woman Seah and madcow Goh to contest GE 2016.

2. TT and wife half happy half sian.

Hehehe.....................

Fearless Jedi

Alfrescian
Loyal
This will be the result

TT- 26%
TCB- 25%
TKL- 24%
TJS- 25%

TT-the 7th President by the skin of his teeth

Singapore, the country that has been trained for 47 years to make decisions based on economic numbers and not the true quality of life nor human rights.

Thank you, losers.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
If OTC in 1993 got below 55%. This time the PAP camp candidates should get way less. Perhaps only 40%-45%. The tricky bit is how do voters consider Tan CB??? That is the crux. Basically, if this is a two way fight TT 100% will lose. My predictions:

1. TT 33.75%
2. TJS 33%
3. TCB 23.25%
4. TKL 10%

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
If OTC in 1993 got below 55%. This time the PAP camp candidates should get way less. Perhaps only 40%-45%. The tricky bit is how do voters consider Tan CB??? That is the crux. Basically, if this is a two way fight TT 100% will lose. My predictions:

1. TT 33.75%
2. TJS 33%
3. TCB 23.25%
4. TKL 10%

Hi Bro, if your predictions is right, then i would suspect that the pappies has "cho ka chiu" for TT to win...heehee

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on the predictions here, it seem like TKL always got the least votes...Would anyone which is close to him would ask if he consider dropping out? Seem like he may also lose deposit...Just a tot!

RoyMcFarland

Alfrescian
Loyal
My wish list...

1. TKL :50.1%
2. TJS :36.9%
3. TCB : 13 %
4. TT : 0 %

Rationale: Winner should have more than 50% to have moral authority. I know I'm the odd one out but I would prefer TKL over TJS because I haven't heard of TJS before this year's GE and more importantly, he comes across as too combative and confrontational. (Much needed qualities for a politician in Parliament but not so for the nation's President) TCB, despite his performances as MP for 26years comes in third as I feel that he did'nt fight all the way, i.e. resign. As I said before, 26years as a PAP MP is difficult for me to swallow. But, in my wish list, at least he keeps his deposit. TT, well, enough said....

My prediction....

1. TT : 40%
2. TJS : 25%
3. TCB : 25%
4. TKL : 10%

Rationale: 60% who voted PAP in last GE will vote TT and TCB. About 5% who voted opposition will vote for TCB

Just my opinion......