• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PC Show 9-12 June 2011

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just a note: Got a very bad customer service from Acer. Will not buy from them again.

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_666968.html

May 10, 2011
PC Show 2011 to return from June 9-12

Organised by Lines Exposition and Management Services Pte Ltd, the exhibition will be spread over four floors - 1, 3, 4 and 6 - of Suntec Singapore and it also has four sections - The PC Show 2011, Digital Imaging 2011, Game 2011, and Consumer Electronics 2011. -- PHOTO: LINES EXPOSITION AND MANAGEMENT SERVICES

THE PC Show, Singapore's longest running showcase of information technology (IT) and consumer electronics returns to Suntec Singapore from June 9 to June 12.

One of Singapore's anchor IT events, the show will have leading brands Apple, Acer, Asus, Canon, Creative, Dell, HP, Samsung and Toshiba showcasing their IT and consumer electronic products alongside other first-time exhibitors such as Fujifilm, Fuji Xerox, Lexmark, Sonic Gear, and ViewSonic. There will be over 600 exhibitors.

Organised by Lines Exposition and Management Services Pte Ltd, the exhibition will be spread over four floors - 1, 3, 4 and 6 - of Suntec Singapore and it also has four sections - The PC Show 2011, Digital Imaging 2011, Game 2011, and Consumer Electronics 2011.

The PC Show 2011 will open daily from 12pm to 9pm and admission is free.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Acer got so many vendors, at least specify which one la. Is it AAA or Harvey Norman or?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Acer got so many vendors, at least specify which one la. Is it AAA or Harvey Norman or?

You going to get that Acer tablet this time round, the one that you wanted to buy it back in March. That one looks cool.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
here is a tip for those buying macbook pro in this pc show...go to the greenlight booth...nego directly with the boss and u shld get a veri good price if u pay cash....i bought my sis's MBP from them at a price that is unbeatable from all the mac resellers there...:biggrin:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
What happened to bus64? He usually reports on these shows. I think he goes there to bio the girls.

Palladine offer at PC Show 2011:

Palladine%20LED%20TV%20PLE2400T%20PLE1930T%20PLE2200L%20PBD9000%20Blu%20Ray%20Player%20Wallmount%20Bracket%20PTB110%20PTB125S%20PTB125M.jpg

Palladine%20Palroid%20PR220HD%20Android%20Froyo%20Internet%20TV%20Box%20PR70HD.jpg

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
looking to buy a laptop.
my friend tell me don't need to go PC show and squeeze with the crowd, most Funan stores will match PC show prices and freebies for the 4 days?

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tm1.jpg

"For goodness sake they should portray Jackie Chan as a lao tiko since he has been a playboy instead of a kung fu star now that he is senile! "