• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Patricia Mok frenching with a guy at night spot (Graphic images)

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her mouth is able to take in a horse's lan jiao..

if u hang ard ave 9, u will see her rather often.

once i saw her giving a taxi uncle a shock, apparently she booked a taxi at ave 9 and i was waiting for my wife in my car. The taxi was waiting by the service road and out ran a siao woman from the lift lobby wearing a bride gown with unkempted hair and scary makeup. The taxi uncle was shock when the xiao chabor open his taxi door and shouted to the woman to get out. It was quite a while before the uncle realised the siao charhor was her. she must be going to a hallowean party to dress like that and lucky it was only late afternoon if not the taxi uncle would have thought a hantu boarded his cab.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

once i saw her giving a taxi uncle a shock, apparently she booked a taxi at ave 9 and i was waiting for my wife in my car. The taxi was waiting by the service road and out ran a siao woman from the lift lobby wearing a bride gown with unkempted hair and scary makeup. The taxi uncle was shock when the xiao chabor open his taxi door and shouted to the woman to get out. It was quite a while before the uncle realised the siao charhor was her. she must be going to a hallowean party to dress like that and lucky it was only late afternoon if not the taxi uncle would have thought a hantu boarded his cab.

If she wears the gown and stand at the side of Old Tampines Rd after midnite, I'm very sure passing motorists will think its a Pontianak..

Cufflinks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She's really in the news too much, not good looking at all and not really a great actress either.
Why would anyone bother who she hangs around with or kisses?

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Patricia Mok is always flirting around in pubs, fleeting from one table to another, introduced to various people and acting like some hot chick. And yes, she is always accompanied by a dude and the dude is always dressed in black.

She has been doing that since more than 10 years ago.

Piangz, not tired one meh? :p

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thanks for the tip. Will siam that place from now on.

Wait kana langar with her jialart.

Taxi driver ask her to get out is hilarious. :eek: