• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pastor used saw and chopper to deface Guan Yin Statute caught on video!

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are they chanting and looking? They should use the parang on the pastor.

They are just plain nervous about what is going on, notwithstanding the fact that they are supposed to have found a new faith.
The chants are very obviously Buddhist or related. The failed sawing of the Kuan Yin statue would cause them some sleepless nights.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is Taiwan la......

The pastor is removing the Kuan Yin because the owner had converted. The Owner does not know what to do so he got the pastor to take away the idols. It was too big to fit into the box so he used a saw.

This is not Singapore and you should not use this to incite local buddhists......

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are just plain nervous about what is going on, notwithstanding the fact that they are supposed to have found a new faith.
The chants are very obviously Buddhist or related. The failed sawing of the Kuan Yin statue would cause them some sleepless nights.

The chant they were doing are Christian as you can hear that the followers were saying Amen after each prayer the gentlemen did.

This clip should be from Taiwan, guess what our local Christian pastor did the similar act on those new converts too.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Jesus had been born a Han Chinese, the Western World would be all Islamic by now..................................

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They got no respect for other religion and culture..that is bad..

i thought being respectful is a virtue..and they do not have such virtue.

of course, by disrespecting sinkie is actually a wholesome virtue.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
They got no respect for other religion and culture..that is bad..

i thought being respectful is a virtue..and they do not have such virtue.

of course, by disrespecting sinkie is actually a wholesome virtue.

大爱......:p

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
this SOB should be jail for blasphemy of other Gods.

Throw him this book without Buddha I could not be a Christian.

http://www.amazon.com/Without-Buddha-Could-Not-Christian/dp/185168963X

Copy this site and send it to all shit Christians what this Pastor (book author) has to say to them.

What are your thoughts?
[/QUOTE]

these are the typical b@stards pastors who bullshit and worst than the devil. ultimate hypocrites. even in malaysia try to stir shit by using Allah when the msulim have been using it all along. how would he feel if a buddhist does the same to a christian cross. why don't he try to burn the Koran and video taped it???? I'm sure he would get a fatwa, get fucked and hide like a coward if he does. talk big for what. Pastors are all bullshit cowards. CHC and all these crap imposters charismastic church are full of bullshit. No wonder so many problem in middle east and soon malaysia when you have Xtians idiots like him .

Last edited:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
this pastor is just creating his own mode of death....or that of his loved one....

there is no need to perform such a ritual of exorcism and sacrilege...to prove that your religion is superior

the place is clean and well respected. all you need is to donate the statutes to a temple and also give a donation

and move on with your new way of life....there is no need to hurt the pride of other religious beliefs or prove that
one is more superior and more truthful and courageous than the other....

it's utterly foolish and the repercussions are grave.....

sukhoi-30

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is Taiwan la......

The pastor is removing the Kuan Yin because the owner had converted. The Owner does not know what to do so he got the pastor to take away the idols. It was too big to fit into the box so he used a saw.

This is not Singapore and you should not use this to incite local buddhists......

Yes, I think this is in Taiwan.

I guess the actions of the Pastor in using a saw to try to saw off the head of the statue is a deliberate move to ridicule the statue as well as the religion the statue represents. It is not simply a matter of not fitting the box.

In Syria and Iraq, terrorists from the Al Nusra also like to behead rivals using a sawing form of beheading.

Some terrifying and disturbing similarities between this particular Christian Pastor and the Islamist religious fanatics we see in the Middle East but sadly the pastor is an East Asian with a traditional religious culture that treat every religions with respect .

We should respect every religions whatever the differences.

Sad!

Last edited:

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
....y need to go so far, just indon or mudland.. He will die horribly.. They are still hunting for Rusdie

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this pastor is just creating his own mode of death....or that of his loved one....

there is no need to perform such a ritual of exorcism and sacrilege...to prove that your religion is superior

the place is clean and well respected. all you need is to donate the statutes to a temple and also give a donation

and move on with your new way of life....there is no need to hurt the pride of other religious beliefs or prove that
one is more superior and more truthful and courageous than the other....

it's utterly foolish and the repercussions are grave.....

same as in naming a ship after 2 executed terrorists, no :confused:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
same as in naming a ship after 2 executed terrorists, no :confused:

They are heros.
Even your smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY got to lay flowers on their graves to seek forgiveness.
Why you do not slam that bastard LKY for that?

FUCK OFF AND STICK YOUR FUCKING HEAD IN PUBLIC UNFLUSHED TOILET BOWL AND DRINK UP

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are heros.
Even your smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY got to lay flowers on their graves to seek forgiveness.
Why you do not slam that bastard LKY for that?

FUCK OFF AND STICK YOUR FUCKING HEAD IN PUBLIC UNFLUSHED TOILET BOWL AND DRINK UP

heroes my fucking balls, they are on par with those bali bombers - only in different uniforms, and they deserve every poop of your luscious candle wax after you wank your popsicle....

Last edited:

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not the correct way to go about giving a good name to his religion. Personally, I think most Chinese Singaporeans should convert to Christianity since Buddhist and Taoists are waaay to passive. Now if he did the same thing in a mosque, I'd respect him much more.