• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP's loss attributed to Kee Chiu & Ser Fcuk who never won on their own right

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tuan. Agree, the best choice of the white lot !

That's why he had to go? for the longest time LHL knew he was not the people's favourite and had to make sure he got all the clowns like Kee Chiu and his ilk so that they won't "outshine" him heeheeheehee

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP should stay on course and be the pwabye corrupted arrogant plunderers that they are.

that way all their misdeeds will get fully exposed after they lose power and when the time comes, we can slowly skin these cats.....

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kee Chiu : Now, cannot be PM liow lah !:(

Tang Chua Jin : Hoseh Liow lah !:smile:

The two of them just birds of the same feather.
What do boy soldiers know about anything beyond kanan/kiri.
Tan Chuan Jin said he wanted to change from within during the hustings. What has changed?
Kee Chiu is just one big pak-chiu-cheng asshole who thinks he is some great strategist and god's gift to Singapore.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on,all these MIW are yes-men,when Pinky say the ground is sweet,they will just kowtow and say "Yes your Highness,the ground is sweet !".It's like the emperor without clothes and all the running dog imperial court officials complimenting "Yes Your Highness,your dragon robe is very elegant and priceless !" PUI !!!

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I laugh until nearly fell off the chair. The Pappies retards must have been happy until lumpars dropped. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

This, said sources, contributed to an overly positive interpretation of ground intelligence. For example, on the night of the WP's final rally in Punggol East last Wednesday, the PAP camp sent out 400 activists to blanket the blocks around the rally site, and were told to report back on residents' reception."Everyone said that the people they met were very supportive," said one MP, who spoke on condition of anonymity.

"But of course only the PAP supporters were at home, the rest were at the rally."

Last edited:

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder who this MP is.

If, as a PAP MP, he has knowledge that there are faults within the PAP's campaign, why doesn't he speak up and tell the leadership what is going on?

Why is he acting deaf and dumb and pretending that things are OK?

Or perhaps, the PAP leaders don't even listen to feedback from their own kind? Maybe even PAP MPs are afraid to voice their opinions to people like Teo Chee Hean and Lee Hsien Loong for fear of getting rebuked, so they just shut up?

I wonder if this "anonymous" MP is going to share his observations with his party leaders, even if it is behind closed doors? Or will he join the grassroots leaders in telling the Emperor how beautiful his new clothes are? And how much the people love the PAP?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder who this MP is.

If, as a PAP MP, he has knowledge that there are faults within the PAP's campaign, why doesn't he speak up and tell the leadership what is going on?

Why is he acting deaf and dumb and pretending that things are OK?

Or perhaps, the PAP leaders don't even listen to feedback from their own kind? Maybe even PAP MPs are afraid to voice their opinions to people like Teo Chee Hean and Lee Hsien Loong for fear of getting rebuked, so they just shut up?

I wonder if this "anonymous" MP is going to share his observations with his party leaders, even if it is behind closed doors? Or will he join the grassroots leaders in telling the Emperor how beautiful his new clothes are? And how much the people love the PAP?

This you must ask the party whips on whether they gag or allow other MPs to speak up.

Same in the SAF, do COLs and BGs listen to their recruits?

TeeKahChia

Dr KPK on the open top bus thanking his voters yesterday with TSL. Where the hell is Kee Chiu Ah Chan? Too busy? No time for losers parade?

I am sure if it is a winning parade, a lot of MIW including Kee Chiu will be free.

Up the wrong chia. Kee dua chia.