• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

pappy newbie say he able to connect with heartlanders becos he eat at A&W woh!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
malaysia also have White Castle........made famous by Harold and Kumar.
They have a chicken chain called Maryland as well. Popeyes also expanding here, last time only can eat at changi airport.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
malaysia also have White Castle........made famous by Harold and Kumar.
They have a chicken chain called Maryland as well. Popeyes also expanding here, last time only can eat at changi airport.

Maryland or MarryBrown? Never never again walk into the restuarant again.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Popeye will kill of KFC ( white hair uncle).
Their chicken taste much much better than K Fuck C.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes Marrybrown.....bad experience? My point is other places offer more choices.

I did walk in...and out...and in..and out again at the Budget Terminal in Serpang, didn't buy anything because the food is not appealing. Anyway, the budget terminal there LCCT is very happening like Orchard Road in the 80s.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FACEOFF

kfcgroup.jpg

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Remembered the one at Wisma. I actually prefer their chicken to KFC. Now there is one call Broaster's opening in Singapore but i think cannot survive even though they are not bad.
Sinkies like big names and won't give these other brands a chance.

One branch of Broasters is at Nex. It is supposed to be healthier than other fried chicken restaurants. On the 5th floor is Texas Churches' fried chicken. Will try them one day.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One branch of Broasters is at Nex. It is supposed to be healthier than other fried chicken restaurants. On the 5th floor is Texas Churches' fried chicken. Will try them one day.
Church's is back? Good will try. Broasters is jucier but figured not many will like due to KFC trained palate

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one liked the nasi lemak? I thought it was quite nice and you get quite good ingredients plus a piece of chicken wing as well, all for $3+. The Tuesday coney dog was classic and loved the float and waffle too.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one liked the nasi lemak? I thought it was quite nice and you get quite good ingredients plus a piece of chicken wing as well, all for $3+. The Tuesday coney dog was classic and loved the float and waffle too.

The freaking problem is a lot of these A&Ws are located right next to Food Centres. Of the top of my head I can name 2, Clementi and Lau Pa Sat. Seriously, which idiot will go to A&W for Nasi Lemak when a food centre is right next door.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nasi lemak leave it to Malay they are the best in theirs field.
If A&W stick to hotday,rootbeer and curly fries I sure they will survive no need bit outlet just like Subway will do.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there was A & W in bedok central, next to the library. Eat there a couple of times with parents. In fact, it the only fast food that my father will bring us to makan. But then only a few time. As a individual, i only patronise A & W a few times, schooling time, pocket money CMI, by the time out in the society, they already closed down.:(

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
The freaking problem is a lot of these A&Ws are located right next to Food Centres. Of the top of my head I can name 2, Clementi and Lau Pa Sat. Seriously, which idiot will go to A&W for Nasi Lemak when a food centre is right next door.

If you look at the whole package, it is not bad. Sometimes, there is long queue at the hawker centre, no air-conditioning and for the same set of ingredients, it will set you back by close to the same amount. At A&W, I don't find the nasi lemak all that bad and there is so much space that I can enjoy my meal in peace blissfully. Not to mention you can order the ice cold rootbeer to go along with the nasi lemak. :smile:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you look at the whole package, it is not bad. Sometimes, there is long queue at the hawker centre, no air-conditioning and for the same set of ingredients, it will set you back by close to the same amount. At A&W, I don't find the nasi lemak all that bad and there is so much space that I can enjoy my meal in peace blissfully. Not to mention you can order the ice cold rootbeer to go along with the nasi lemak. :smile:

U didn't read part 2 of my post

At the time some idiot thought it was a good idea to sell shitty Nasi Lemak at A&W!!!! Then they started turning off the air conditioning at some branches to save cost. I'd be surprise if it didn't close down.

They started turning down the freaking Aircon. Back in 2001 when I was working at some of the branches like the one at Lau Pa Sat(like I said my ex company had dealings with them), they never turn on the Aircon. KNN the stupid branch was so unbearably hot I'd rather see outside in the sun. Feels like Suana in those branches. The official reason was "aircon spoil". KNN got so many aircon spoil at so many branch at the same time one meh? Somemore never get fixed for months!!!! Only those branches in Shopping mall and a few newer ones like the one in Woodlands and those with good business the one in Tampines were spared!!!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Off aircon got open windows? :biggrin:
I used to have a restaurant and we will turn up the aircon so customers would not stay too long for higher turnover of tables.
They are doing the opposite.

rollingmon

Alfrescian
Loyal
eat fast food then can connect with us? how come i spend all my money eat atas food i cannot connect with our "dear" leaders? up to now most of their policies makes no sense to me. Like ERP is to help me own a car. KNN