• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP woo Hougang voters with 24-hour cheap food

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the WP had wanted to start a cheap food centre, they would face insurmountable hurdles from the authorities! Maybe even brought to court for operating without a licence!

And not to mention too... inspections and raids by the 'local' authorities!

I managed a building before, unfortunately was not "member" of.....& owner wasn't either, if you are "members"...you be better off. I have SCDF, NEA, ICA ( customs), especially near to bonus months, like July & December...or at the time, they announced increments etc...these 'bodies' will come frequently, my most frequent ones are NEA & SCDF...especially SCDF, came a few times, inspected found nothing out of order, fire panels tip top..etc. but have to make their trip worth it, after a few inspections, found a small cupboard left between fire stairs, at the in-between landing, fined $500..after which they came less often, NEA caught one of my tenants washing their vehicles, they were fined...& they came less....I even had a visit from Nparks...gee!

Was not "members'...if not would not be inspected so many times, in a year..."harassed"???

:rolleyes: