• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP vs Workers Paty Rally 28 April 2011

Uncle2

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to compare??

Attachments

• WP Rally.jpg
    WP Rally.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 348
  • PAP Rally.jpg
    PAP Rally.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 316

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How do the PAP feel only about less than 300 people attend the rally. More than half are RC member and most have the link link the PAP member.
Compare to Opposition more than 20,000 attend the rally. Most not a member and willing to face traffic jam and need to pack like sardin in rally willingly.
Maybe opposition show show slide of how many people attend the rally.That will force PAP to fork out money(pay for the people to attend) that will benefit people. To show that PAP also have many supporter.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
win rallies crowd mean nothing. what matter is winning majority of electorate's votes on May 7th.
Cheng San 97, Serangoon Stadium 06, We seen it all before.

hopefully this time, it is different.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
win rallies crowd mean nothing. what matter is winning majority of electorate's votes on May 7th.

This time, there were many younger people attending the rallies, many 20+ year olds, and many even younger...all wanting to know what the buzz is about, many asking about what the PAP had done, did or did us in?, and what the oppositions are doing now...or who they are...a totally new generation, much more vocal, connected...twitter, FB etc...

a different world...

wowentian

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Sat & Sun should be the best day to hold rally speech, as more singaporeans are free during Sat/Sun evening onwards, the opposition crowd could be even more compared to last night and tonight.

boman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think I'll go to Shop & Save, buy a few dozen boxes of Ice Mountain water and sell at an Opposition rally at twice the price per bottle. Can make some money and support the opposition at the same time.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
VOTE FOR OPPOSITION!!!

Isn't this a very clear indication that the people of Singapore, especially SINGAPOREAN CITIZENS are not happy with the PAP policies.

It is time for change, some new radical policies to be enacted, with the help of Opposition party securing more seats in the Parliament.

They are truly serving the Citizen's interest, and they will bring questions that are what in the Citizen's mind to be represented and debated on, rather than going through motion.

I really got a good feeling that this time, things will be different, MORE SINGAPOREAN CITIZENS are voting for Opposition, that is for sure... even the PAP loyalist and feeling the pinch of the PAP policies...

So, those who used to be supportive of PAP should be supportive of the Opposition this time...

Those who were used to be in between the fence, will make a wise decision as the happenings of Singapore during the last 5 years is just too obvious.

Just watch the news... see how our "Ministers" are reacting to the hard questions? They don't seem to have any constructive preposition to give, all just drawing a big cake, and say they are working very very hard... but WTF, what are they working on???

Besides, I thought the Government is already dissolved? why were these "Ministers" / "PM" were advertised as PM / Ministers when the Government is already dissolved for Nomination & Balloting?

I urge all SINGAPOREAN CITIZENS to listen with a clear, open mind, and reflect on what have happened to yourself, and your family... is your life getting better or worse? It's pretty obvious when you just take a look at your own lifestyle... and I am sure most of you out there will feel that you are feeling more and more difficult to save money, as everything seems to get more and more expensive, and even your pay is not increasing proportionately (that is if you manage to find a job)...

I am tired of the lies... and the insincerity...

Time for Change, Time to Vote for Opposition to serve the people better... We are NOT SLAVES of Singapore, We are Free People, Free Citizens of Singapore, with the right to think, the right to have our own views and opinion, we are living in a free country...

Dear Forummers, think for yourself, decide for yourself, VOTE FOR OPPOSITION! VOTE FOR CHANGE!

jw5

Loyal

U belly irritating u know, always say the same thing. :o

Later I ask Frank Hsieh to make a video of you and Zhongtian funny dimple newsreader and then tell everyone you have been caught! :biggrin: