• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAP To Become A Semiconductor Powerhouse Again!!! Tampines Will Be World Famous! Majulah PAP!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stinkies are a nation of coolies peasants prostitues rickshaw pullers opium addicts whores harlots stevedores porters streeturchins country bumpkins nightsoil collectors boatmen fishermen whoremongers rumour mongers rickshaw pullers errand boys.

that's why you don' see any globally recognized big multinational company that is stinkypura.

malaysian' oil gas exploration and extraction coy petronas operates in many continents and countries.

proton perodua are malaysian car brands that've been sold or not as successful as desired but stinkypura doesn't even have any.

btw malaysian coy silterra still exists, while charatered semi uplorried oredi.

tells you enough abt stinkypura cooleis.
Eh... 无聊 bayi... you still in your diapers as if you live in the 50s.... wake up...

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
the only thing pap-piglets know is how to milk stinky sheeple who in more than 60 years haven't even developed a civil society or an opposition party or independent media.

they have no intellectual achievements to their names.

excuses like education system also don't work since plenty of stinkies have studied abroad lived abroad worked abroad, NONE, absolutely NONE, have made it big but plenty of turd worlders have made it big in ang moh kia territory.

speaks volumes on the pile of slug inside stinkypura cretins' skulls.
When I see Indon chinks taking a lead in doing this foundry, my brain calculates that it is a scam on the global scale.
It will soon be touted as competitive as TSMC and will produce the lowest nanometer scale chips.
Some sucker, probably from middle east will eat it up at multiple inflated figures.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I see Indon chinks taking a lead in doing this foundry, my brain calculates that it is a scam on the global scale.
It will soon be touted as competitive as TSMC and will produce the lowest nanometer scale chips.
Some sucker, probably from middle east will eat it up at multiple inflated figures.
There are chips designers in sinkie do they should know if thus can actually work or not.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are chips designers in sinkie do they should know if thus can actually work or not.
sg is mainly a manufacturing engineering (me) base not an r&d center for chip design. me engineers in sg interface with r&d engineers in sillycon valley on prototype designs and help to modify or convert prototypes to manufacturable products by interfacing with manufacturing engineers in prc and tw. those roles are disappearing from sg as chip and hardware tech firms are relocating the best me engineers from sg to sv to be close to r&d to shorten the design cycle. it started with fairchild over 4 decades ago. fairchild offered the top 10 sinkie engineers and their families to relocate to sv. they are now us shitizens. western digital, national semiconductor, seagate followed. and motorola, intel, amd. hp and ncr also transferred the best sinkies to sv via the l1 visa. ibm and apple followed. the mediocre were and are left behind in the offices and plants in sg. these won’t know wtf is state of the art or the most secret prototypes that are being crafted in sv. if you truly need knowledgeable engineers who are tips of the proverbial tech spear they are found in sv, top sinkie engineers included. in sg, you ask sinkies and will encounter “huh? wtf? eh, lunch cumming up. where to makan hah?”

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
sg is mainly a manufacturing engineering (me) base not an r&d center for chip design. me engineers in sg interface with r&d engineers in sillycon valley on prototype designs and help to modify or convert prototypes to manufacturable products by interfacing with manufacturing engineers in prc and tw. those roles are disappearing from sg as chip and hardware tech firms are relocating the best me engineers from sg to sv to be close to r&d to shorten the design cycle. it started with fairchild over 4 decades ago. fairchild offered the top 10 sinkie engineers and their families to relocate to sv. they are now us shitizens. western digital, national semiconductor, seagate followed. and motorola, intel, amd. hp and ncr also transferred the best sinkies to sv via the l1 visa. ibm and apple followed. the mediocre were and are left behind in the offices and plants in sg. these won’t know wtf is state of the art or the most secret prototypes that are being crafted in sv. if you truly need knowledgeable engineers who are tips of the proverbial tech spear they are found in sv, top sinkie engineers included. in sg, you ask sinkies and will encounter “huh? wtf? eh, lunch cumming up. where to makan hah?”
Well, sg only like Yes Man, Ah Neh and JLB Jiuhu kia to fill the gaps in the hollowing out semicon industry here. They dun ask questions and sing praises of Singapore.

Good ones , include Jiuhu kia, all left liao.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
While moslems form their nations of bandits, pedophiles, rapists and islamic terrorists.

That sums up islamic stupidity. Better stick to what you're good at; stealing and terrorism.

what?

did you just try to copy me? and fail at that, too, miserably while at it?

copycat slanty. copycat chink. wuhan virus spreading chink. faggot chink who likes to take it up the arse.

when was the last time you could walk straight because your priest hadn't entered you from behind in the previous 7 days? why have you come to like taking it up the arse? don't you find this perversion unusual?

you forgot that all stinkypura SOE/GLC have been miserable failures ? incl nol pil chartered that hd drive coy whore jinx purchased st engineering and just abt anything your pap piglets started.

not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you? been buggered too many times to retain any shred of decency sanity or civilization. spew all sorts of drivel out of your mouth and keyboard once you've been thoroughly exposed.

speaking of stealing and terorrism, it's your ang moh kia masters infamous for it. north america and australia are standing proofs.
and you are living in malay land since chinks are imported coolies peasants prostituets rickshaw pullers opium addicts whores harlots stevedores porteres coolies night soil collectors street urchins, imported by the brits. in malaya incl stinkypura.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

today stinkypura is a full fledged money laundering and tax evasion hub

but coolie gene copycat stinkypura were never able to invent anything of note. just cut copy and paste.

there's no notable stinky anywhere on earth who has made it big and outshone the best of the best worldwide. at least hongkies could point to their movie stars in the '80s or '90s who could make it to yankee shores, carve out a niche for themselves (as comedians or exotic slanties of sorts) and be globally famous but that's not an intellectually challenging feat). while japs or gooks could point to their copycat brands from the zaibatsus and chaebols, taiwanese copycats could point to their subcontrating model of electronic industries, and the biggest of the wuhan virus spreaders would be known worldwide as the worst of the worst copycats.

stinkypura is and was never inventive and intellectually high achieving.

does there exist any stinky anywhere on earth who has made it big and outshone all others worldwide? can't think of any.

maybe the eunuch with his world's highest paid PM position?
:biggrin:

just a bunch of useless bums.
slanty copycats will remain inferior forever.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

no one is dumb enough to fall for whore jinx and eunuch loong's cheap shenanigans.

the world has left stinkypura far behind.

if ur talking abt uae regime, they've left stinkypura far behind thanks to their pioneering spirit and can do attitude of their leadership. their leaderships' anti Islamic policies, promotion and toleration of kufr and sinful activities, loads of crimes against their own citizens and other Muslims, Arabs and such elsewhere is anotehr chapter worth a tome.

today stinkypura is just led by a eunuch and whore jinx, a tame dictatorship that's not even good enough as a money laundering and tax evasion hub and that has fully aligned with ceca virus turd world saffron terrorist sh*thole, yankee cowboys and zionist terorirsts.

just fyi, even zionists have begun to recognize, admit in public, that their archenemy, maybe nemesis, Iran has managed to surpass them in defence industry (in terms of size) and begun to praise many of Iranian achievements in rocketry and ballistic and cruise missile developments.

iran purchased ukrainian/soviet x-55 cruise missile, copied and reverse engineered and introduced numerous variations. the zionist terorists were impressed. and so they were iimpressed by iranian space program (which surprisngly has not gone anywhere in last few years, almost a decade. is it a jinx by the zionists?)

only stinky morons are dumb enough to believe their own propaganda and live in a cocoon thinking their ang moh kia masters that they worship can defeat Iran because inferior slanty wuhan virus spreading moronic slanty stinkies considering ang moh kia racially superior.

:laugh: