• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP supporters in Hougang ‘intimidated’ by fanatical WP supporters

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://temasektimes.wordpress.com/2012/05/23/pap-supporters-in-hougang-intimidated-by-fanatical-wp-supporters/

This is a pretty stupid article so I wont reproduce it here but I do want to lift a particular quote from it

WP leaders have been urging Hougang residents to vote for the party to preserve ‘democracy’ in Singapore, but democracy involves freedom of choice and it appears that WP supporters have been forcing their choice on others who do not share the same political views as them.

Whether the article is true or not is debatable but I wanted to bring that quote up because a number of pple in here have been championing free speech and democracy yet at the same time make a mockery of democracy by flaming or bullying those who hold different views into submission or leave the forum entirely.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
In other words, these ppl will want to take advantage of democracy n free speech but then won't accord the same rights to others. Not only that, they love to spam vulgar messages as if this will silent pap supporters thru some sort of intimidation. How silly of them. Ahahahahaha........

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why, one expects no rubbish from Dogtor Joseph and his Temasek Turd? PAP and WP supporters have been pyro-ing each other. That's the fun part. I thrive on that. Want to whine (or want to wank), go hide your face.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't take Temasek Times seriously..

They are just anti WP..

Just look at their coverage on the Hougang BE..

They're painting Desmond and the PAP in a favourable light.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In other words, these ppl will want to take advantage of democracy n free speech but then won't accord the same rights to others. Not only that, they love to spam vulgar messages as if this will silent pap supporters thru some sort of intimidation. How silly of them. Ahahahahaha........

PAP supporters like you get intimidated easily by the sight of cucumber pictures?

Cucumber-UPR-low-res.gif

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Post any pic you can bro, you think I am intimidated? Ahahahahahahaha..........................

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP Ssipporters has every right to complain as the Oppo peasants are just brainless and hooliganistic.
If I am the police chief, i will put all these WP clowns in detention without trial?

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not free tomorrow la. You wanna go? Go and intimidate with your cucumber la.

Hmmn...that's my girl
That's the way Honey, don't make it too easy for them
Tonight I will be home very late... going Geylang to certify some the new shipment
Be careful hor, lock all the doors and throw the keys into the chute, I have the master key

Good nite, Honey
Almost forget to add....have a nice time flirting here while I am working

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP Ssipporters :confused: has every right to complain as the Oppo peasants are just brainless and hooliganistic.
If I am the police chief, i will put all these WP clowns in detention without trial?

Spelling error.. Should be spelled as Supporters and not Ssipporters..

You're the clown.. How can you be a PAP IB chief when you can't even spell?

No more spelling errors please.. Your Masters might deduct your pay for your poor spelling..

anttan

Alfrescian
Loyal
-PAP supporters in Hougang ‘intimidated’ by fanatical WP supporters? Of course, they are stepping into the Lion's Den, sure get intimidated. Hougang belongs to the WP. PAP is playing an "away" game.

-As for being undemocratic, intolerant of others with opposing views, blah blah, the biggest culprit is the PAP. If they play clean, others will do too. Until they do, I do not see a problem with WP supporters intimidating and bullying PAP supporters.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Char_Azn said:
http://temasektimes.wordpress.com/2012/05/23/pap-supporters-in-hougang-intimidated-by-fanatical-wp-supporters/

This is a pretty stupid article so I wont reproduce it here but I do want to lift a particular quote from it

Whether the article is true or not is debatable but I wanted to bring that quote up because a number of pple in here have been championing free speech and democracy yet at the same time make a mockery of democracy by flaming or bullying those who hold different views into submission or leave the forum entirely.

If you agree with it why not admit it openly. Why hint? Typical.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

The WP doggies are a lot worse than the PAP doggies. If the Pappy dogs are Rottweilers, the WP dogs are Pit Bulls.

You may not believe this but I've actually received PMs asking why I allow pro PAP members to post their "rubbish" here and demanding that I ban the pro PAP camp and delete their messages.

Heaven help Singapore if the WP ever gains power. Changi prison won't be big enough to house all those they throw in jail.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
i also also pm you as a pap supporter telling u to ban anti-pap stuff.:wink: since when you become so gullible. you believe in every pm you get?

Everyone here speaks the truth. There is absolutely no reason for them to lie. On the internet, people reveal their true feelings.

KirbyMorgan

Alfrescian
Loyal
As an observer, I must say that there's a lot of bubbling going on in Singapore under a thin layer of democracy.

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Intimidation is when you threaten that if voters do not vote for you, you will deny the voters their equal rights to the HDB upgrading and other entitlements as other citizens in constituencies who had voted for you and put you in power.

Intimidation is when you threaten that if the voters dare to vote for other parties other than the party with the most number of seats in parliament, they will repent for the next 5 years.

Last edited: