• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Styled Big Brother is watching you in Australia

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
yet once again we are reminded how similar the police state of australia is to singapore - its the same thing.

It is remarkable how similar Singapore and Australia actually are

It would never happen here

Makes me wonder, how free is Australia?

No very free at all.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is remarkable how similar Singapore and Australia actually are

It would never happen here

Makes me wonder, how free is Australia?

No very free at all.

Its FREE lah...
Free medical, Free legal aid, Free childcare, FREE-dom of CHOICE... FREE-dom....

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its FREE lah...
Free medical, Free legal aid, Free childcare, FREE-dom of CHOICE... FREE-dom....

free medical? what a load of crap. what about the 48% tax? let me guess, you dont pay pay it, right? 10% GST? 1000 of hidden taxes? 1% levy for hospital cover? i did not know you can pay 1% and consider that free. go on, make up some face saving lie here about your massive taxes. i am waiting.

oh that's right - you are busy suing everyone and fighting with australia right now. sounds like a war zone over there.

and tell your big brother cousin to stop reporting on your activity to you PAP master. the police state of australia is very good friends with singapore.

you made the choice to migrate to a bad country. you deal with the consequences and dont blame others for your mistakes.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
free medical? what a load of crap. what about the 48% tax? let me guess, you dont pay pay it, right? 10% GST? 1000 of hidden taxes? 1% levy for hospital cover? i did not know you can pay 1% and consider that free. go on, make up some face saving lie here about your massive taxes. i am waiting.

oh that's right - you are busy suing everyone and fighting with australia right now. sounds like a war zone over there.

and tell your big brother cousin to stop reporting on your activity to you PAP master. the police state of australia is very good friends with singapore.

you made the choice to migrate to a bad country. you deal with the consequences and dont blame others for your mistakes.

I am not blaming other ppl leh.. in fact, I am blaming myself here.. if I dont leave SG (obeying rules), I should be enjoying in my condo's pool..

I am renting now and at the same time, taking on battles with HSBC, Brisbane Govt, as well as CBA. So chum... poor me... know too much info such as human rights, ended up not sleeping well :( I promise you after this hooha and climate, I will relax and be a obedient dog.. btw my big bro in CA/USA is retiring.. working only 2hrs per day for 4 days.. I really envy him - a happy man..

Last edited: