• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP New Lambs For Ajunied...

scoobydoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without Prejudice,

err....

"""The other new face, Mr Kahar, works at SMRT. He is the company's deputy director of infrastructure."""

no offence, with current ground sentiments,

me tink bad choice to put someone fm SMRT?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Without Prejudice,

err....

"""The other new face, Mr Kahar, works at SMRT. He is the company's deputy director of infrastructure."""

no offence, with current ground sentiments,

me tink bad choice to put someone fm SMRT?

Relax, it's a suicide squad and the PAP knows it.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They may not even have a minister to anchor their Aljunied team. No chance of an upset here. They know it is another Hougang.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. Its a lost cause. The PAP are working real hard to stop the loss of further seats. Their attention on Aljunied TC is not to regain Aljunied but to attack the WP leadership and cause brand damage.

6 mths after the loss they moved a lawyer from Bukit Batok to become branch sec in one of the wards and moved 2 others from other parts. That fire and confidence has since gone away. This last has been active in that area and to keep the faith of the local party members, they just appointed her.

They may not even have a minister to anchor their Aljunied team. No chance of an upset here. They know it is another Hougang.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think so too. Wonder if Zorro will move again as he did the last time. They had a scare in Marine Parade and Joo Chiat nearly tipped by a few hundred votes. Joo Chiat will disappear and WP move its firepower to East Coast. My bet is JJ and Daniel Goh will front the team.

PAP only hope the concentration of New Indians who have become citizens and that area the concentration is obvious.

Aljunied gone case liaow!! Next. Battleground is East Coast.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. Its a lost cause. The PAP are working real hard to stop the loss of further seats. Their attention on Aljunied TC is not to regain Aljunied but to attack the WP leadership and cause brand damage.

6 mths after the loss they moved a lawyer from Bukit Batok to become branch sec in one of the wards and moved 2 others from other parts. That fire and confidence has since gone away. This last has been active in that area and to keep the faith of the local party members, they just appointed her.
hahaha......u are more kuku than kukubird....
if papee do not field a ministar in the next election in Aljuneid GRC.....I will stop posting in SBF.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dat wud make dem rook even worserer ...

dey wud b telling ze whole world dat if ze going gets tuff, dey wud juz surrender wifout a fite! ...

I doubt they bother. If they wanted Hougang back in the past, would have despatched a heavyweight. But always tasked a mosquitoweight chap. They are more worried elsewhere collapse.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes, Rajah & Tann's Murali was sent over. He was under the wings of the late Ong Chit Chung. Used to be with Shan for court cases when both were in A&G. Recently defended Choo Wee Khiang.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt they bother. If they wanted Hougang back in the past, would have despatched a heavyweight. But always tasked a mosquitoweight chap. They are more worried elsewhere collapse.
hougang is single seat ... aljunied is grc ...

dey haf oways haf a minister anchoring a grc ... me tink dey wil, but n out of favor n dispensable 1 ...

jw5

Loyal
Wow, let's hope that this time, opposition candidates like Chen Show Mao will be good enough for our "opposition candidate scrutinizer". :wink:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think so too. Wonder if Zorro will move again as he did the last time. They had a scare in Marine Parade and Joo Chiat nearly tipped by a few hundred votes. Joo Chiat will disappear and WP move its firepower to East Coast. My bet is JJ and Daniel Goh will front the team.

PAP only hope the concentration of New Indians who have become citizens and that area the concentration is obvious.

East Coast will be like mini Indian erection version2!! MIW's strategy to flood East Coast with Ah Neis for Y2016.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes, Joo Chiat not likely to remain. Too risky.

WP may want to split its Aljunied team up. It's in safe hands. Maybe LTK or SL can bring one of their Aljunied MP to East Coast. That would strengthen their team there. Too risky?

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The anchor Minister will be one who is expendable. Perhaps Yacoob Ibrahim, Lim Hng Kiang, VB or GCT. If anchor Minister wins Aljunied from WP, he willb e richly rewarded. If he loses, he will be Chairman of GLC or TLC eg SMRT or SBS and be rewarded through Singaporeans money

No chance, lah. The ground is bitter, no more sweet. Anchor Minister sure to get kicked out. Pappies will put only anchor Minister ready to go into retirement. If team gets kicked out, he goes into retirement. If he wins, he can be just MP but goes into GLC to become chair meh. Pappies move them around like musical chairs.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
East Coast will be like mini Indian erection version2!! MIW's strategy to flood East Coast with Ah Neis for Y2016.

Lots of people in East Coast quite pissed off alr!! Too many Indians in their midst!! Alr Changi Biz Park is now referred to as Chennai Biz Park!!