• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP lowlife trolls being anti_aussie

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
WOW!!

i take an effort to read some of the threads about first world unsinkified ex-sinkie bros. ON every page, there is like one or 2 posts by trolls throwing an attempt to break the aussie thread. PAP feels so inferior about Aussieland. Aussie power is so much higher than Thai power. I am impressed. i should have thought of working in aussieland after my studies but i didn't, that is a real mistake....

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
WOW!!

i take an effort to read some of the threads about first world unsinkified ex-sinkie bros. ON every page, there is like one or 2 posts by trolls throwing an attempt to break the aussie thread. PAP feels so inferior about Aussieland. Aussie power is so much higher than Thai power. I am impressed.

Deutschland > Nippon > Schweiz > Singapore > Oz > Thailand :smile:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
australia is PAP's worry.. wahhahahahha!!!!

a real first world country that is so easy for sinkies to move to... wahhahahahahah!!!!

Hey PAP.. so scared har...... aussieland of course is so high above but just dunno you are so worried that many sinkie move there... So now get in all the 3rd world shit to your land to make up the population har...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
today is my happy day... AussieLand is PAP's biggest worry.. hahahhahahahahahhah