• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP lost the CECA debate

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
With all the equipment and weaponry ... the US still lost to the Taliban.
You can never win an argument with an idiot ... try telling the Moslem that their lives still remain backward after presenting them with proofs and facts. They will still insist other wise. So I had stop having a meaningful debate with these people ... you will never win. They will beat you with experience.

Race and IQ
IQ Map-2.png

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
This matrix quotes and analogies.....

Everyone seems to think that if they took the red pill they will become NEO or Morpheus.

Uhmmm.....reality is you take red pill you probably end up one of those foot soldier cannon fodder killed by machines.

Continue sleeping and dreaming better lah.
in my youth, I could never appreciate the character Cypher in The Matrix. he's the one who betrayed the team to agent Smith. I would have gotten mad at you for talking shit about the red pill.

but now I can see why some would get tired of fighting the machines and want to go back into the matrix.

but change is inevitable, can't wait for the upcoming Matrix Resurrection!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
in my youth, I could never appreciate the character Cypher in The Matrix. he's the one who betrayed the team to agent Smith. I would have gotten mad at you for talking shit about the red pill.

but now I can see why some would get tired of fighting the machines and want to go back into the matrix.

but change is inevitable, can't wait for the upcoming Matrix Resurrection!
I am one such turn coat. The PAP is not so bad all things being considered. Back to your pods fellas. :sleep:

safsaf74

Alfrescian
Loyal
CECA trash from India are the most racist and xenophobic people in the world and that is why they should not be allowed in an international and cosmopolitan place like Singapore!!!

They live the closed Indian culture with no interaction with the outside world. In fact before coming to Singapore, CECA trash from India have not been outside of India ever in their lives!!! They have no idea of how to live in an international and cosmopolitan place like Singapore. No foreigner from any developed or developing country wants to live in India.

CECA trash from India have ZERO international exposure.

Hence Indians are only used to dealing with their own people. They totally incapable of dealing with non-Indian people. Hence they are very discriminating and hire only other CECA trash from India. And PAP basturds allow this continue unabated. PAP basturds are total assholes to sacrifice lives of thousands and thousands of Singaporeans to these racist and xenophobic CECA trash from India!!!

safsaf74

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no doubt the usual PAP heavyweights steamrolled Mr Leong and the opposition into submission or so they thought. But in the court of public opinion, they still lost the CECA debate because PAP arguments for it still sound like a broken record. Broke no new ground and still refuse to provide full and raw data for Mr Leong to provide a clearer pinpoint analysis. Instead it tried to pivot the CECA debate into one of racism and xenophobia. Snakes to the core!
CECA trash from India are the most racist and xenophobic people in the world and that is why they should not be allowed in an international and cosmopolitan place like Singapore!!!

They live the closed Indian culture with no interaction with the outside world. In fact before coming to Singapore, CECA trash from India have not been outside of India ever in their lives!!! They have no idea of how to live in an international and cosmopolitan place like Singapore. No foreigner from any developed or developing country wants to live in India.

CECA trash from India have ZERO international exposure.

Hence Indians are only used to dealing with their own people. They totally incapable of dealing with non-Indian people. Hence they are very discriminating and hire only other CECA trash from India. And PAP basturds allow this continue unabated. PAP basturds are total assholes to sacrifice lives of thousands and thousands of Singaporeans to these racist and xenophobic CECA trash from India!!!