• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP is a liablity to our nation

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During National Conversation, they only wanted to hear the good stuff. When bloggers asked critical questions, PAP shit in its pants and quickly send lawyer letters to silent all the doubts. Alex once said, Lee Hsien Loong is a liability to our people. It can't be more true.

Vigilante

Alfrescian
Loyal
During National Conversation, they only wanted to hear the good stuff. When bloggers asked critical questions, PAP shit in its pants and quickly send lawyer letters to silent all the doubts. Alex once said, Lee Hsien Loong is a liability to our people. It can't be more true.
LHL has been "force" as PM by his dad to perpetuate the Lee rule on Singapore....sad but true...

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not so sure if he was forced. LHY wasn't. Am sure Pinky also wanted the PM office.

LHL is not rebellous, he is meek and will listen to whatever his father said. Thus, if you put LHL in an MNC, he will be lost and clueless how to lead. As PM, he is practically do nothing but talk and talk until the sun set.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am old enough to remember watching the ceremony on tv when GCT handed over the position of PM to LHL.

I couldn't help but feel a little sympathy for GCT. It was quite clear LKY orchestrated the whole thing, he was the first one to shake his son's hand.

On hindsight, it was quite obvious that had LHL not had cancer, there wouldn't have been a seatwarmer Goh. Instead, it would have been straight from father to son, North Korean style.

Vigilante

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am old enough to remember watching the ceremony on tv when GCT handed over the position of PM to LHL.

I couldn't help but feel a little sympathy for GCT. It was quite clear LKY orchestrated the whole thing, he was the first one to shake his son's hand.

On hindsight, it was quite obvious that had LHL not had cancer, there wouldn't have been a seatwarmer Goh. Instead, it would have been straight from father to son, North Korean style.

and soon to hong Yi

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
As For This, You Must Ask The 60% Whether They Song Boh ?

Goh Choke On His Own Tong has no power mah. He must echo the PAP slogan and the Lee's lies to cloud the minds before any drastic action can take place. He kept telling you that the good genes work wonders. Then, the person with the good genes is none other than ... and you have a pinky boy on the throne now.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not so sure if he was forced. LHY wasn't. Am sure Pinky also wanted the PM office.

Father must have told him that he was The One. As long as Lee Snr kept telling him that he was going to be the Superman long enough and pinky boy will believe him. See whether Ah Loong is going to be the saviour or the Sabo King.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Put it another way. It's willing parties basis. He was handpicked and groomed for PM and he very much wanted it! The face can tell lah! Say "See out out" in Hokkien and you know what I mean.:biggrin:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Watch the can of worms crawling out. Things are in motion in so many directions it cannot longer be stopped, regardless of sue, heckle and even violence. AIM has made an animal come to life.

M8SSL0TS

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watch the can of worms crawling out. Things are in motion in so many directions it cannot longer be stopped, regardless of sue, heckle and even violence. AIM has made an animal come to life.
the PAP PA deals must be audited independently as well

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alex once said, Lee Hsien Loong is a liability to our people. It can't be more true.

The liability was put there by the DAFT voters of AMK GRC. And 60% of the rest of SG DAFTS put so many MIWs back in parliament to allow LHL to be PM.

The REAL liability should be the DAFT Singaporeans themselves.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The liability was put there by the DAFT voters of AMK GRC. And 60% of the rest of SG DAFTS put so many MIWs back in parliament to allow LHL to be PM.

The REAL liability should be the DAFT Singaporeans themselves.

Yes!

Singkies deserved all that.
Singkies and Cockroaches in White go together!