• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP IB doing the work on behalf of China's 50 Cent Brigade

chinasuckz

Alfrescian
Loyal

5057914.jpg

chinasuckz

Alfrescian
Loyal

So??? Do i give a fuck? PAP IB are doing that all the time. I can use a newbie clone and bump up all those threads - never mind getting a ban. Would u like to see it? When i am free.... but i am always free...

chinasuckz

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now that u are on it i might as well tell u. The IB guy with many clones with the most topics on Ukraine crisis, he uses his clones to bump his threads. I know all his clones and he is a senior here, he many 2008 clones including chinese characters. And there was one time Leongsam told him to get a life.... but he is from the IB. :biggrin: